Chapter 20

-- At the elven kingdom --

Kyle pov:

"Bard, remember to tell everyone about this who may be at the giggling donkey right now"

"Y-Y-Yes your majesty!"

Just then, Bebe of all people ran into my back yard and went up to me

"What the fuck are you doing here, get out"

"But Kyle, I don't have any friends now and I would love to play with you guys!"

"Bitch who do you think you are?"

"I know how hard your trying to hide in your blushing, it's fine, I already know you like me, just let me join you guys! Maybe I could also be your queen"

"Bebe, you bully my sister, the princess and now your expecting me to make you queen? Thats ridiculous. Guards, please escort this crazy outsider out of my kingdom"

"But my love-"

"Your an ugly bitch Bebe, your a bully and no wonder all your friends left you. You deserve it. Now, did the baking team nearly finish the cake?" 

Some guards escorted Bebe outside and she kept on screaming my name and 'I love you' and that sort of stuff. Why does she think I even like her?

Stan pov:

I was looking at what just happened and peeked my head back in the tent

"Anything interesting happening?" The princess asked me

"Yes actually, Bebe came and asked if she could join"

"What the actual fuck- The king said no right?"

"Well obviously, and he seemed to be pretty fucking annoyed when Bebe kept telling him 'she knows he likes him'"

"Sounds a bit like when he thought we liked each over when we clearly don't"

"For real what I was thinking"

Princess Kenny pov:

"I'm sorry, I can't hide it any more.. I like you princess kenny! A lot!" Paladin Butters randomly shouted in my tent

"Wha-sorry what?"

"I love you. It's fine if you dont like me back. I know you like Lady Y/n, I just felt it would be easier to tell you"

"I'm-I'm sorry Paladin, but as you say, I do still love Lady Y/n" He started tearing up

"Hey, It's okay.." I hugged him IN A FRIEND WAY

The thing is, I know how it feels, to like someone who very obviously likes someone else, it's.. Hard.

"So, this is the reason you were always extra nice to me?"

"Well fella, I don't know, I like to think im nice to everyone!"

"Yeah, way too nice for your own good in fact"

"It's a habit, I like being nice, even if that means i'll get bullied a lot!"

"Anyways, I hope you find someone who can treat you well."

"I think I have an idea, let's crash the coronation"

"What- why? Lady Y/n said she made up her mind and wants to be princess for the elven kingdom"

"Just- Just kiss her, tell her how you feel. They told her that you were a player and thats the only reason you were together with her. Tell her the truth. Of how you really love her"