Chapter 5

Kyle pov:

"Your majesty, your sister went home and said she'll think about joining our side"

"Thank you sir stan, Ill go check up on her now"

I went into our room 

"Sister, you in here?" She wasn't in our room.. 

"Sir Stan, are you sure Y/n went home?!" I shouted to Stan as I went back outside

"Yes, she entered the household, is she not in her room?"

"No, where could she have gone?!" I started panicking 

"Maybe she went outside, she'll probably be back by sun down, dont worry"

This is ridiculous.. she's never at home anymore what on earth could she be doing?

"Could you do me a favour Stan? When we finish school, would you mind following Y/n? Im worried about her and she wont tell me where she goes for her so called 'fresh air'"

"Yes your majesty, you can count on me"

What on earth could she be doing

Y/n pov:

"Hey Princess"

"Hey Y/n!!"

"What happened in the elven kingdom, it was wierd.."

"Im listening"

"Well at first when I came in i was getting some wierd looks, and the elf king showed me around, then he told everyone who I was and they all seemed happy? It was really awkward, they were very welcoming and kept on asking me to stay in the elven kingdom and that the king always talks about how awesome his sister is. I hate him, why did he act like we were the best siblings ever? I dont understand.."

"He realised how strong you are for a girl, so he wanted you on his side, and thought that if he puts on a fake show, pretending the elven kingdom is super cool so you would join. Trust me it isnt. He's just using you."

I sighed

I hate him so much

"Hey, it's okay, you can always vent to me, I won't tell anyone" Princess Kenny said

"Thank you, when you want to, you can vent too, friends?"

"We are already friends! however we can be best friends!!" 

We both giggled. It was fun talking with her

"Lets tell the king about what happened before we have to go" The princess reminded me and I nodded

-- After telling the great wizard king --

"We can definatly use that to our advantage then" The wizard king smiled

"Ill tell the other members of Kupa Keep about this, I was about to dismiss them anyways, you two ladies may go" He continued

"Well, Ill see you tomorow?"

"of course!! see yaa!!"

after a while i made it to my house and managed to change out of my clothes, then I  finally entered my room to see Kyle, in his normal clothes, obviously mad at me for something

"Y/n, where were you after your meeting with the elf king."

"God, can I not leave the house without letting you know where I am?"

"Well at least I won't have to worry all the time!"

Kyle pov:

"Well at least I won't have to worry all the time!"

Then I thought for a second, Ill need to give her another day to think about my offer if i want to know where she always goes, ill need to make sure she comes back to the place she always is, then Stan will be able to tell me where she goes. She may be just out for 'some fresh air' but if thats so, at least I wont worry any more.

"About your offer-" She started to say

"Look, you dont need to tell me what you think right now, just tell me on wednesday. Its better if you have some more time to think about it."

"alright.."

-- After school the next day --

Stan pov:

"Remember what we were talking about Stan"

"Got it"

Luckily i live right next door to Kyle and Y/n so I had some time time to change into some different clothes and look outside the window until I see Y/n leave

After a while, she finally left the house in a black cloak. Thats a bit odd. but I decided to ignore it and followed her.

I was following her for a bit until she stopped at.. THE WIZARD KINGS HOUSE? No that can't be right.. It would be a smart idea to see what she's up to before I tell everyone.

"Hey princess kenny!" She said as she took off her cloak

"Hi lady Y/n!" 

"Princess Kenny, Lady Y/n!!" I could hear paladin butters shout as he went up to the two

"Hey ladies, the king said he wanted to talk to you both!"

"Thank you paladin, we'll be on our way now"

I can't believe this.. it's worse then I  thought.. The high jew elf kings twin sister.. Is working for the humans..

I ran back home to change back into my ranger stan marshwalker clothes and ran into Kyle's back yard

"your majesty! I have some very important news!"

"Ahh, did you find out where my sister goes to on her little walks?" He asked while taking a sip of his squash

"Yes.. She-She's working for the KKK.."

"WHAT?!"

"Yes, I saw it with my eyes.."

"Are you sure you didn't missee it or anything?"

"Im certain your majesty.. She was friends with the people there and doing a job with princess kenny, i was watching them for an hour, I couldn't believe it either"

Kyle pov:

My own sister.. is on the fat asses team?! How on earth did she even get in in the first place?!

"This must be some sick joke, right stan?"

He shaked his head and I sighed 

"Attention drow elves of the elven kingdom!"

"Your majesty, what are you doing?"

"Telling our fellow elves what they need to know."

"Fellow elves! You all know my twin sister, Princess Y/n don't you?"

Everyone nodded or said or shouted yes

"Well, the princess, betrayed us, she is working for the humans"

Everyone were whispering between eachover in shock

"The humans have brainwashed her in some way and made her join their side. We need to get her back will you fellow warriors help me get the princess back?!"

"YES!" many, if not all of the voices said lifting their weapons into the air

Now all we need is a plan, don't worry, Ill save you sister.