V

A/N imma just do this now.

Jason Todd is totally a Prostitute

.

TIMOTHY DRAKE wanted to go home. It was midnight and Dick had pulled him out the window while he was working on how to get more funding to the R&D department without passing of the assholes on the board of directors.

“So why are we breaking into Jason’s place as civilians again?” Tim asked as Dick dragged him through another dirty alleyway.

“According to Damian, he’s taking after B and picking kids up off the street.” Dick said without breaking stride.

Tim nearly face planted, as he turned his wide eyes towards his eldest brother. “Jason? With a kid? Was Damian pranking you?”

Dick stopped to stare at him for a moment.

“Ok fine, that was dumb.” They both set off again, Tim now jogging side by side with Dick. “But why would Jason take in a kid?”

“That’s why we’re here.” Dick said, as he grabbed onto the bottom rung of the ladder of a fire escape, pulling himself up.

“Is Jason even home?” Tim asks as he follows Dick towards Jason’s third floor apartment.

“We’ll find out, won’t we?” Dick grinned like an idiot. Not just like an idiot, he was an idiot. He turned to the window and began picking the lock.

They crawled their way inside the window, looking around at the dark apartment.

While Tim waited by the window for his eyes to adjust, Dick immediately charged forward, blind as a bat.

Tim could hear dick sliding his feet along the floor until-

“FUCK MY KNEE-“ a repetitive thumping sound  filled the room around the sound of Dick stumbling and tripping.

When Tim finally found and flipped on a light switch the thumping noises stopped, and he was greeted with the sight of his oldest brother on the floor, a short child straddling him holding a slightly bloody-

“Is that a thermos?!”

A few minutes before…

Danny was pretty sure Jason didn’t have an actual job.

Or he was a prostitute.

He was pretty sure it was the second one.

He got all dodgy whenever Danny asked him about his job, apparently he only worked during the night, and when they were shopping he never seemed to worry about money.

Really, all the signs pointed towards his new guardian being a sex worker.

Not that Danny was judging sex workers. It was a completely valid job and it was old fashioned and pretentious to shame someone for it.

Danny was startled out of his musings on Jason’s prostitution by the soft noise of a window opening in the main room.

He slowly crawled out of his room, one that Jason had previously been using for storage, grabbing the Fenton thermos he always keeps nearby on his way out.