VII

A/N done. I'm done with these long ahh chapter names.

JASON was going to murder someone.

Jason was going to fucking kill someone.

His thoughts were too loud and too few all at once as Lazarus green began clouding his vision.

Kill

protect

KILL

Protect

KI-

PROTECT

PROTECT

PROTECT.

Jason didn’t wait for the kid to answer his question.

With hands far gentler than he should be capable of with his veins boiling, he slowly turned Danny around, taking the boys shirt from his hands and pulling it back over the kids head.

He then stood up and hoisted the boy right off his feet, cradling the kid in his arms and walking straight towards the door.

“Ah? Jason, I can walk.” Danny said from inside Jason’s arms.

“Nope.” Jason responded, shifting Danny in his arms as he pushed the door open, proceeding to head straight towards his motorcycle like a man on a mission.

Jason placed the kid in front of him this time around, the kid was small enough to drive around.

-he was too small and fragile and easy to break-

It seemed like an eternity happened in an instant but somehow Jason was in front of his apartment building again.

He lifted his kid into his arms again, and this time Danny had no complaints, only looking at him with unreadable crystalline eyes.

He only put Danny down when he got into the apartment, setting him gently on the couch.

Jason stood up, his hands twitching with the need to do something-

-to hold his son and tear people apart and ruffle his kids hair and rip out throats and cherish and hurt and protect and kill-