[🌶️18+] Chapter 26

We walk quickly through the halls, eager for each other's company yet keeping several feet apart to avert suspicion. To the guards lining the corridors, it is just the prince and his maid, retreating to his quarters to execute the nightly routine. But to us, it was much different.

By the time we reached the bottom of the spiral stairs that leads to Kohl's quarters, my fingers are aching with the need to run through his hair. And once we hit the top, away from any prying eyes, I throw myself at Kohl same time turns to me, our mouths joining in a feverish kiss.

Kohl hoists me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands explore the bare skin of my waist as he walks us to his room, pushing inside the door with a bang.

He pushes me against the wall, his arousal pressing against my crotch as he trails a line of eager kisses down my neck and jaw. He sucks and bites, making me heady as my mind becomes intoxicated with the bliss of his touch. Eventually, his fingers find the hem of my shirt, and I lift my arms so he can take it off. He tosses it to the ground, and I pull back, finding him staring at the lacy black bra with a hungry glint in his eyes.

I don't wait for permission; I sharpen my nails into claws and slash away his white dress shirt, the wet material fluttering to the ground. He looks surprised for a moment before doing the same to my pants. We continue until I'm in nothing but my underwear and he's in nothing but his boxers, our hands exploring every inch of skin we can find on each other. I allow my hands to roam over the hard ridges of his muscles, the sharp contour of his abs that I've always dreamed of touching. He sucks on the soft spot between my neck and shoulder, bruising it, marking me. As his. The thought sends a rush through me.

Hands still on my waist, he pulls back, looking me in the eyes. "You've not had your first bleed yet, have you, Naomi?"

I shake my head, shame spearing through my stomach. Kohl, however, looks far from displeased. A devious grin spreads across his face, and it takes my mind a moment to catch up with his thoughts. Excitement courses through me. For once, I view my infertility as a good thing rather than a bad one.

Kohl picks me up and carries me to his bed. We tumble down into the sheets, our hands searching, our mouths wanting. I relish in the feeling of his weight on top of me, of his arousal digging into my hip. His hands glide to my breast, dipping below the lacy underwear and massaging the sensitive skin around my nipple. I moan against him, a sound that Kohl's body responds keenly to.

My breaths are shallow, my heart a hummingbird in my chest, but my inner thighs burn with the desire for his touch. After he is finished with my chest, his fingers trail a line of fire down my torso, down, down, down. My heart speeds as he reaches the hem of my underwear, his fingers stilling.

"Are you sure you want this?" he breathes, pulling back. I look at his golden eyes, at the subtle fear that lies behind the curtains of lust. He doesn't want me to regret this. He knows this is my first time and he wants me to be absolutely sure in my decision. His consideration makes my heart ache.

"Yes," I breathe, pulling his mouth to mine to drive the point home. Kohl's hand wraps around my hair as the other continues its pursuit downwards. I gasp as his fingers brush against the apex of my thighs, sensing zaps of ecstasy through my body. I know what pleasure feels like. I've touched myself before. But hell, it could never compare to this. This is like heaven on earth.

Kohl slides his fingers further down, dipping between the slick wetness of my thighs. A groan of longing escapes him as he slides up and down against me, making my mind feral with desire. I thread my hands through his hair, deepening our kiss. I need him. I need him inside me, and I'm not sure how much longer I can take this teasing before I combust.