Chapter: 6 Why Do You Say, I Forgot You Only?

Sheng Mingkong didn't make Yu Chen wait too long, and Sheng Mingkong came back quickly with the medicine. The name of the pharmacy was printed on the white plastic bag, and there were several bottles of medicine inside. He opened the rear door directly, leaned half his body in, looked at Yu Chen and said, "Put up your clothes, let me see if it's serious?"

Yu Chen pursed his lips and did not speak, nor did he move.

Seeing Yu Chen's resistance, Sheng Mingkong's outstretched hand froze for a moment, looking at the face that looked even better under the weak light, he sighed, for a moment, he felt his heart was stabbed .

"Xiao Chen." Sheng Mingkong called out, his voice revealing helplessness, but Yu Chen just raised his eyes and glanced at him quietly. This move was quickly caught by him, and he said: "Stretch out your legs."

No, When Yu Chen answered, Sheng Mingkong had already opened Yu Chen's wide trousers, and saw the injury clearly by the light inside the car. The injury didn't look serious, but there were some bruises, which were glaring on his fair skin.

Sheng Mingkong frowned, he was a little angry. Handing the medicine in his hand to Yu Chen, and explaining how to use it, he returned to the driver's seat, staring straight ahead, without moving for a long time.

Yu Chen could only see half of his face from the rearview mirror inside the car, and the other half was hidden in the darkness, so he couldn't see clearly. Before he could think about it, Sheng Mingkong spoke.

"Xiao Chen, we grew up together, so you don't have to be polite with me. Although you don't remember me now, we can still be friends, right?"

Yu Chen looked out the window. The trees retreated all the way, he didn't like Sheng Mingkong's statement.

To be friends, what kind of friends?

He is always like this, knowing that he likes him, why is he always so kind to him, not allowing himself to reject his kindness, obviously he is the one who gives himself hope time and time again, why does it seem like it's all his fault in the end?

He doesn't know if other people can be friends with the person he likes, but he can't. He used to like Sheng Mingkong, and all he wanted was to be with him.

Since they can't be together, they should meet less and talk less.

Yu Chen picked up the tassels hanging from his waist and did not look at Sheng Mingkong, but asked in a normal, emotionless tone: "We used to have a good relationship?"

"Very good." Sheng Ming did Empty talk.

"Then why did I forget you?" There was no sarcasm in the words, as if he really just asked out of curiosity, after he finished speaking, he seemed to have a new question, and added: "Besides, I only forgot about you Alone."

Sheng Mingkong was speechless for a while, he was silent, the car was driving smoothly, but the hand holding the steering wheel was getting tighter and tighter, and even the joints were slightly white.

There is a stagnant and sticky feeling in the air, which makes people feel uncomfortable all over.

After Yu Chen spoke, his body seemed to relax a little. He really wanted to know how Sheng Mingkong would answer his question, but along the way, the person in the driver's seat never spoke again.

"Here we are." Sheng Mingkong didn't say anything until he got home.

Yu Chen tidied things up in silence. He wanted to pretend to forget the bag of medicines, but when he raised his head and met Sheng Mingkong's gaze, he brought it up again.

"Don't forget to apply the medicine."

"Okay, thank you Brother Mingkong." Yu Chen said, he was still polite, this is the best way for them to get along with each other in his opinion.

The light was warm and yellow, dyeing the green grass on the ground. Occasionally, he could hear the chirping of insects. Just when he thought Sheng Mingkong was leaving, there were suddenly footsteps and human voices behind him.

"Wait."

What followed was the warmth brought by the close body distance, the breath stayed on the back of his neck, and the feeling of the air spraying made Yu Chen frown.

He tugged at his collar uncomfortably, trying to distance himself, but Sheng Mingkong got up first.

"I'll see if there are any scars," he said.

"Is there?" Yu Chen asked, the burn was on the back, he couldn't see it, and he was always curious.

"One thing, I bought medicine for removing scars. After taking a bath, I put the medicine on my neck and legs."

Yu Chen has a body with scars, but he has few scars on his body, and the burn on the back of his neck is a bit big. I hope there will be a mark left: "Okay."

No one said anything, Yu Chen had already entered the door, and his parents were still waiting in the living room, talking about the party with him.

Sheng Mingkong stood in front of the car, surrounded by the smell of burning cigarettes. He finally frowned severely when he finished smoking one. The question Yu Chen asked him kept echoing in his mind, and he also wanted to know why Yu Chen would forget him, whether he was not good enough for Yu Chen, or caused too much harm to him. He has always known that Yu Chen likes him, he doesn't remember when he started, but the moment he found out seems to be too late. There is no doubt that Yu Chen is a very important person in his life, even more important than his parents. He takes care of Yu Chen under his wings and gives him all his warmth.

But what Yu Chen wanted, he didn't know whether he should give it or not.

Sheng Ming Kong couldn't tell what his feelings for Yu Chen were like, it was too complicated. He also didn't know if Xiao Chen would regret it after Yu Chen was with him, and whether he would be afraid of seeing Sheng Mingkong who was different from him. Alcohol and cigarettes have become indispensable to him. Except for Jiang Wen's accident, he never let Yu Chen see him smell like alcohol, and he didn't dare.

So, Sheng Mingkong kept avoiding, pretending that he didn't know and couldn't see through, until finally he couldn't pretend anymore, so he pretended to say some hurtful words indifferently, and stabbed Yu Chen with cold words.

Sheng Mingkong pinched his brows, took a deep breath, and the decadent emotions surged up in an instant, almost overwhelming him. He stubbed out the cigarette butt, his fingertips were burned by the fire, and there was nothing wrong with it from his face.

That's it, Sheng Ming imagined, let's end it like this, Xiao Chen doesn't remember him now, so let's say goodbye to the past. He got in the car, but he couldn't calm down about the things he had already thought about. His sharp face was covered with frost, and he didn't want to end with Yu Chen in his heart. Why did they end, even if Yu Chen couldn't remember? , they can also be together.

If two people who were equally busy hadn't been deliberate, it would be very difficult to see each other again. In the blink of an eye, it was already the middle of June, and Yu Chen hadn't seen Sheng Mingkong since that night.

Sheng Mingkong is a very strange person. In his world, it seems that all emotions are complicated, and he is unwilling to think about and face all complicated emotions.

Yu Chen is not surprised by the current result. He knows that as long as this continues, he and Sheng Mingkong will become the kind of superficial friends who can only say a few polite words at banquets.

Dance students are always busy. After a whole day of lessons and practice, people have no energy to think about other things.

Yu Chen and Rossi became friends. It is very easy to be friends with someone who has the same hobbies and always meets.

Ever since the school celebration party, Yu Chen's reputation in NUFA has increased to a new level. Whenever dancing is mentioned, his name will be the first thing that pops up in everyone's mind. Having just finished a day of basic training, Rossi leaned against the wall and said, "How is your dance choreography? " Yu Chen wiped his sweat.

After a while, it will be the start time of the "Summer Dance Cup". The competition has a high gold content, and the places to participate are recommended by various schools, including Yu Chen and Rossi.

And one of the extra points in the competition is his own original dance. The two are in the same class, and they are assigned to the same instructor. Naturally, there will be more exchanges on this aspect.

"I'm not sure about some things, let's find some time to think about it together." Rossi said.

Yu Chen didn't hesitate, after agreeing, the two set a time.

After the practice, the two walked together. At night, there were not many people on the campus. Except for the students who came back from training in twos and threes, I rarely saw people wandering on the side of the road.

The night wind was a bit strong, and the weather forecast said that there would be thunderstorms tonight, and the branches were blown loudly, but not a single raindrop fell for a long time.

Yu Chen was suddenly nodded from behind by Rossi, and when he turned his head, Rossi whispered to him mysteriously, "Did you see that boy over there?"