Chapter:18 Are you really together?

"I don't know if you know some things now, but maybe this is very important to you now." Sheng Mingkong said, looking at Bai Xiao over there. , and then pointed to the coffee shop.

Yu Chen bit his lower lip, he couldn't guess what Sheng Mingkong was referring to, but if it had something to do with Bai Xiao, he should go and listen.

The two entered the coffee shop, and the cat that had been lying on Yu Chen's lap before took the initiative to lie on it again. Yu Chen helped it smooth its fur one after another, and then said to Sheng Mingkong: "What's the matter, tell me."

At this time, Sheng Mingkong could only swallow his bitterness, and then he sat and said, "Do you still remember the marriage contract that Uncle Sheng mentioned ? "

Yu Chen didn't raise his head, the kitten on his lap called out to him, making him focus all his attention on it, and said indifferently, "Remember, didn't you agree?"

Sheng Mingkongz He squeezed the center of his brows, then lowered his eyes, not daring to look at Yu Chen at all, his voice was so soft that it almost floated in the air instantly: "I promised, while you are in the hospital."

Yu Chen didn't care about that either. With the cat on his lap, he suddenly raised his head and looked at Sheng Mingkong in disbelief: "I don't know."

"I told my uncle and aunt not to tell you." Sheng Mingkong said.

Yu Chen curled his lower lip, different from the sweetness when he looked at Bai Xiao before, but with a mocking look, he has been kept in the dark, no one has mentioned this matter to him.

Yu Chen remembered two years ago, the first time he heard from Sheng Mingkong that he wanted to be with him. At first, he was surprised, then shy, and finally Sheng Mingkong rejected Father Yu's proposal of marriage. At that time, he might never have imagined that one day Sheng Mingkong agreed to get engaged, but it only made him feel annoyed. The thing he wanted the most in the past, when he finally realized that he no longer needed it, was handed in the palm of his hand.

Yu Chen looked into Sheng Mingkong's eyes, and asked the question that he had always been puzzled by: "Then do you still remember that you said you wanted to marry me? It was a long time ago." After Yu Chen finished speaking.

Sheng Mingkong frowned, It seemed to be searching in the memory, and finally, after a while, he seemed not sure, or didn't know how to speak, and the ever deep and indifferent voice was hoarse: "I remember, but Xiao Chen, it was a joke."

Sheng Ming Kong knew that what he said would make Yu Chen hate him even more, but it was indeed a joke at that time, and he didn't want to lie to Yu Chen.

"A joke?" Yu Chen shook his head, smiled, and asked, "So, the one I always remember is a joke, right?"

Yu Chen never thought that Sheng Mingkong would think it was just a joke, he thought Sheng Mingkong  don't remember, he just forgot that sentence, that's why he didn't agree to be with him, but it turned out that he still remembered.

He just took it as a joke, what about him?

A person who was taken for a joke?

Yu Chen suddenly felt that he was a bit ridiculous, and those memories of the past also seemed funny at this moment. What did Sheng Mingkong think of him? After watching him like him for two years because of a joke, and chasing him for two years, he died because of a joke. He took the initiative to tell Father Yu that he liked Sheng Mingkong and wanted to get engaged to him. He wanted Father Yu to ask the Sheng family for their opinion.

No wonder Sheng Mingkong refused to get engaged to him at that time, because he just took it as a joke.

"Xiao Chen, I didn't expect you to remember." Sheng Mingkong's heart suddenly rose, and he subconsciously felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't find out what was wrong.