Chapter:14 Next time I should tell...

It was hot and cold, and while he was reluctant to stay away from him, he spoke cold words. If he could go back to the past, Sheng Mingkong imagined that he would beat himself up first.

The wind suddenly blew up, and the dust was blown up and lost people's sight. Sheng Mingkong snuffed out the cigarette butt, and was about to go back to the tent, but his bare arms felt cold, and the sky rained bean-sized raindrops.

The raindrops were rushing, with a few patters, the rain was getting heavier, and the short distance of a few steps made Sheng Mingkong's back more than half wet.

There was a faint thunder in the ears, and a flash of lightning flashed, and the cold white light illuminated the off-white tent.

Sheng Mingkong hurried to call Yu Chen, there was thunder, and it was not safe to sleep in the tent any longer.

The rain was getting heavier and heavier, and he didn't know where the umbrella was placed. He didn't have time to take care of it, and the strong wind made the tent rattle.

Sheng Mingkong got into Yu Chen's tent. Yu Chen's sleep quality has always been very good. At this time, he was sleeping soundly.

"Xiao Chen, wake up, it's raining." Sheng Mingkong yelled while kneeling beside his pillow.

With more people around him, Yu Chen finally woke up and slept so soundly that he didn't react for a while. He rubbed his eyes and saw Sheng Mingkong's face through the unclear light. In a daze, he asked, "Brother Mingkong, what's the matter?"

Sheng Mingkong's voice was a little dry. He hadn't heard this familiar title for a long time, but he couldn't allow him to think too much at this time. The voices on the tent were noisy, and the thunder did not stop.

"Go back to the hotel now, it's not safe here anymore."

Sheng Mingkong put the shoes on Yu Chen's feet, and Yu Chen who finally woke up quickly put on the shoes by himself and followed the person in front of him.

Other tourists in the camp were also woken up by the thunder. Until now, they can no longer stay in the tent, and the noise around them is non-stop.

The two of them didn't have an umbrella, and the cold raindrops hit their bodies aching. Sheng Mingkong held Yu Chen in his arms, and the shirts on his body were already soaked, sticking tightly to his skin.

From time to time, a flash of lightning flashed across the air, and people under this thunderstorm were caught off guard.

The hotel on the top of the mountain is not far from here. A few minutes later, the two of them arrived at the destination, their clothes were already soaked, Yu Chen was better off, and Sheng Mingkong might be able to wring out water.

The front desk of Yu Chen's store said: "Please open two rooms."

"Sorry, we don't have any extra rooms here." The girl at the front desk of the hotel said apologetically. Less campers are rushing this way.

Yu Chen turned around, with disappointment that couldn't be concealed on his face: "I can only make do with the night in the car."

Sheng Mingkong looked at his wet clothes and frowned. The temperature is not high now, so he has to change quickly clothes, otherwise people will catch a cold.

"You go back to the car first."

"What about you?" Yu Chen asked.

"Don't worry about me, I'll go back later." Sheng Mingkong said, stuffing the umbrella he just bought into Yu Chen's hands, and then he walked into the heavy rain again.