Chapter:19 Never understood the feelings...

To put it bluntly, there was no hidden doubt that made Yu Chen raise his head, but his sharp eyes always showed a naive look, and at this moment, he was also at a loss.

Ying Yunqi further confirmed his suspicion.

After a while, Yu Chen finally shook his head, and said softly: "It's a fake boyfriend, is it obvious?"

Ying Yunqi bent the fingertips hanging by his side, unable to restrain the surprise, even though the surprise was early It was expected, but that kind of joy has not diminished in the slightest.

"Mingkong...does he know?" Ying Yunqi thought of Sheng Mingkong who had just met at the wedding, that person kept his eyes locked on Yu Chen's body, revealing the timidity of wanting to go forward but not daring.

Sure enough, Yu Chen replied, "I didn't tell him."

Ying Yunqi smiled, and Sheng Mingkong was still as useless as he imagined.

Just as he was thinking, Sheng Mingkong, who existed in his mind, suddenly appeared in the corner of his sight. In the far corner of the room, it was only a matter of time before he found this side.

After Ying Yunqi took a look, he stood up and walked to Yu Chen's side. A layer of petals fell from the shoulders of the boy sitting on the swing. He leaned over and picked up the orange petals one by one. He moved quickly, and before Yu Chen could react, he had already regained the previous polite distance, but Ying Yunqiong knew that Sheng Mingkong had seen the scene just now.

Perhaps it was because of revenge against him that Ying Yunqi did something he would never do, and the effect was very good. Through the gaps between the flower branches, he could see Sheng Mingkong's clenched hands, and the sharpness of his eyes looking here. eyes.

Yu Chen looked at Ying Yunqi without knowing why, Ying Yunqi smiled, pointed to not far away and said: "Someone is here to look for you."

Turning his head, he happened to meet Sheng Mingkong's gaze, unexpectedly, he chased after him Here it comes.

Yu Chen breathed out, what happened yesterday was still happening before his eyes, he really didn't want to see Sheng Mingkong again, he thought he had made it clear last night.

"I'll go first." After Yu Chen finished speaking to Yun Qiong, he got up and left, instead of walking in the direction where Sheng Mingkong was, he left the rose garden directly.

In an instant, only Ying Yunqiong and Sheng Mingkong were left here. Obviously, no matter who they were, they had no intention of chatting with each other.

Ying Yunqiong smiled over there, and then walked in the direction Yu Chen left.

Sheng Mingkong raised his hand and pinched the center of his brows. His swollen brain didn't wake up, but it became more painful. He wanted to explain what happened yesterday, but Yu Chen didn't need his explanation.

After the wedding, the Yu family had more free time in an instant. Mother Yu looked at Father Yu. After the two looked at each other for a while, Mother Yu finally stopped Yu Chen who was about to go upstairs.

"Xiao Chen, there is something that we haven't told you." Yu's mother was actually a little worried. At the beginning, they didn't take Yu Chen's thoughts into consideration and directly agreed to Sheng Mingkong's engagement. As a result, Yu Chen lost his memory, and they considered what if When Yu Chen recovered his memory, would he fall in love with Sheng Mingkong again, so he never told him about the engagement.

Now, there is indeed no hope for the two of them. Mother Yu is worried that telling Yu Chen will make him unhappy.

Yu Chen went downstairs, sat beside Mother Yu, cut a fruit and asked, "What's the matter?"