Chapter:17 Are you Dating?

The eager words made Yu Chen finally understand, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

However, Yu Chen remembered the original book, and the fake nurturing happened in the original book, but this kind of thing happened to Sheng Mingkong and had nothing to do with him at all.

The plot in the original book has deviated greatly at this time, and the worries about the plot that have been hidden in my heart have also dissipated a lot.

Bai Xiao was still in the process of explaining, because he was too nervous, his words became incoherent: "That is, too many people have misunderstood me, so, I thought, can I find a fake one so that people can know I have someone, maybe the situation will be better."

After he finished speaking, he also knew that what he said was too unclear, and added: "If you are worried, we can sign a contract. Later, if you have I like someone, and I can explain it to others. Of course, it doesn't matter if you don't want to, after all, this kind of thing is not good for you."

After Bai Xiao finished speaking, he didn't hear Yu Chen's reply for a long time. The more I thought about it, the more I felt that I was going too far, and I began to regret why I said such things. He began to worry that it would affect his image in Yu Chen's eyes.

"You..." Just pretend he didn't say it. He (Bai Xiao) just said the word you (Yu Chen), and the rest of the words he wanted to redeem were interrupted by Yu Chen.

Yu Chen bit his lower lip, what happened now was indeed beyond his expectation, but after he was shocked and thought about it carefully, this kind of thing seemed to be quite beneficial to him. At least he has a reasonable excuse when rejecting others, and at the same time can block others' likes.

"Okay." So Yu Chen agreed without hesitation.

Bai Xiao was stunned, with a stiff expression on his face, as if he hadn't realized what he said, and then, a huge sense of surprise flooded him like a tide.

"However." Yu Chen went on to say: "I don't want to keep you, just treat you as my fake boyfriend."

The word "fake" came to Bai Xiao's ears so softly that he wanted to ignore it, he seemed to be real. She was as excited as being Yu Chen's boyfriend, because no matter it was true or not, there was a further excuse between them.

He (Bai Xiao) will work hard to turn this fake into real.

"Thank you." Bai Xiao couldn't help but thank you again and again, and the steps behind Yu Chen became a little easier.

Sheng Mingkong noticed Yu Chen from early in the morning, thinking about the relationship between him and Yu Chen, he never went there, just paying attention to him from time to time in the corner.

The crowd around him gradually dispersed, and Sheng Mingkong looked for Yu Chen's figure with his eyes as before.

The place where Lin Fengshen and Yu Chen were originally sitting was now empty. He put down the wine glass, looked around, passed through one figure after another, and finally saw someone he was familiar with.

Yu Chen and Bai Xiao stood together, and beside them was an unfamiliar man, who seemed to be in trouble.

Sheng Mingkong frowned, and his footsteps had already walked a certain distance forward. But he saw that the man had already left quickly, passing by his side in a panic, and immediately after, Yu Chen and Bai Xiao went into the bathroom together.

The voices around were noisy, but Sheng Mingkong's ears couldn't hear them at all, and his attention was all on Yu Chen.

They haven't seen each other for a long time, every strand of Yu Chen's hair is the same as in memory, the bitterness of longing spreads in the bottom of his heart, like a rooted vine growing bigger and bigger, always filling the heart.