Chapter:16 It's True not Fake

The phone rang one after another, and Sheng Mingkong watched with joy and fear when the ring from secretary Zhou rang and hung up. Finally, the name that made him shy appeared on the screen. He answered the phone slowly, and Mother Yu's voice came out quickly.

"Ming Kong, I heard from Chen Chen that you are returning to the company now?"

Sheng Mingkong closed his eyes and said, "Yes."

"We are also going to go back, that's how it is, the vacation is over, about what we said before About the engagement..." Mother Yu didn't continue, but Sheng Mingkong knew what she meant. He didn't reply immediately, and after a while, he finally coughed lightly and said, "Aunt Zhang, I see, let's find a time to terminate the agreement." He said it almost with difficulty, which made the other side Mother Yu was also a little uncomfortable, sighed and said: "Ming Kong, Auntie actually thinks that you and Chen Chen are quite suitable, but for marriage, you still have to follow Chen Chen's wishes. The two of you may still be destined for each other. Ah."

It is true that there is no destiny, but this division was cut off by Sheng Mingkong himself. He is not good enough for Xiaochen, so this is already the best ending.

The time to dissolve the engagement agreement was fixed on the day after Xiaoting got married, Sheng Mingkong frowned, the time waiting for Ling Chi was always the most tormented.

Let him only fear but avoid thinking about it.

The vacation was over, although it wasn't long, but when Yu Chen returned home, he found that he still missed home a little bit.

Yu's father and Yu's mother went to the company to deal with matters, and Yu Chen was the only one at home. When he was about to start a handicraft that he hadn't touched for a long time, he suddenly heard bursts of hurried doorbells.

When Yu Chen walked downstairs, the auntie nanny had already whispered to him: "Mr. Is there something wrong?"

"Xiao Chen, I have something to ask you, have you seen your elder brother Mingkong recently?" Mother Sheng asked with a smile.

Yu Chen shook his head, and put the tea brought by the nanny in front of them. He rarely heard Sheng's mother and father ask about Sheng Mingkong. Many times, he actually didn't know what the relationship between Sheng Mingkong and his family was. How is it like.

"Auntie, why did you ask this all of a sudden?"

"Your auntie and I have been unable to contact him. The company said that he had taken a long vacation and there was no sign of him." Father Sheng frowned, his tone a bit fierce.

Yu Chen was stunned for a moment. Since Sheng Mingkong left the resort, they hadn't contacted him again. He didn't think that Sheng Mingkong's disappearance was because he said that he had lost his memory. In his eyes, Sheng Mingkong had always been a very Reasonable man, and, he was acting normal when he left that day.

Yu Chen thought for a while, and suddenly realized that he didn't really know Sheng Mingkong that well.

Mrs.Sheng can't get through to the phone before , so she was anxious.

Sheng's mother held the teacup with her bright red nails, took a sip of tea unhurriedly, and said the reason for her visit: "Xiao Chen, you have a good relationship with him, why don't you give a try making a phone call to him?"

Yu Chen pursed his lips, "Aunt Gu, you know, I haven't had any contact with him since I lost my memory, and I don't know if he will answer."

Yu Chen was a little embarrassed, Sheng Mingkong if Suddenly disappearing after asking for leave, he must have something to do, even his parents can't contact him, how can he contact him.