Chapter:12 Not worthy?

At the end of the competition, Yu Chen's score was 9.8 points. Although the ranking has not been announced yet, this high score makes people understand that there is no problem with the first prize.

Ying Yunqi looked at Yu Chen who had changed his clothes and came over, with an undisguised surprise in his eyes, he suggested: "Xiao Chen performed so well in the competition, why not celebrate together."

Yu Chen turned his head and looked at The parents beside him waved their hands to make Yu Chen agree, and he didn't hesitate any longer, looking at Bai Xiao who was not far away.

Bai Xiao stayed far away and didn't come closer. Seeing Yu Chen noticing him, he stepped forward, took off his mask, and asked, "What's the matter?"

"We're going to celebrate together, so you can come too."

Yu Chen actually didn't expect Bai Xiao to come back to watch his game. After all, he is a very attention-grabbing public figure, and he was secretly photographed every now and then.

Bai Xiao nodded, he glanced at Ying Yunqi, as if he was thinking about the relationship between the two of them.

Yu Chen introduced: "A friend of mine, Ying Yunqi."

The moment Sheng Mingkong came back, what he saw was such a scene. different.

A friend, a neighbor.

Sheng Mingkong pursed his lips tightly, and the paused footsteps returned to normal. Perhaps the sound of the leather shoes stepping on the floor was too loud. The three people who were talking turned their heads to look at it. At that moment, it made people feel that he was excluded. He kept his voice steady, and the expression on his face was well controlled: "Jiang Wen opened a new bar here, and the secrecy is good, why don't you go there."

Ying Yunqi smiled and looked at the time, Said: "Okay, I'll call him."

The sky was already dark, the clouds were thick, and the moonlight could only shine through a thin layer. Jiang Wen opened a bar not far from here. famous.

A private room was opened, and Jiang Wen also came over. The five sat together, but they didn't talk much. Yu Chen and Bai Xiao were discussing today's game, Ying Yunqi was chatting with Jiang Wen, and Sheng Mingkong was the only one left. Sitting on the sofa, Chu stared at the empty wine bottle, wondering what he was thinking.

Sheng Mingkong poured a glass of wine, he didn't drink well, he didn't move after taking a sip, Jiang Wen sensed his emotions, turned his head, and asked in a low voice: "Yu Chen, did he really forget you?"

Sheng Mingkong finally raised his head, looked at Yu Chen's smiling face when he spoke, and nodded.

"Then shouldn't you be happy, he doesn't bother you now, how nice." Jiang Wen crossed his legs and raised his chin, looking a little arrogant.

"Don't say that about him." Sheng Mingkong's eyes were sharp, thinking that he was the one who called Yu Chen away that night, his already bad mood became even more irritable.

Jiang Wen raised his eyebrows and didn't speak anymore. His eyes looked back and forth between the two. After a while, he hooked his lips and said with a little mockery: "Then you found out that you like him again?"

Sheng Mingkong Ignore his tone, Jiang Wen has always been like this, ridiculing regardless of enemy or friend.

Seeing that Sheng Mingkong was silent, Jiang Wen approached his ear and whispered, "Have you ever doubted, what if he didn't really lose his memory?"

Sheng Mingkong trembled in his heart, and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Coincidentally, he just forgot about you alone, maybe it's just pretending?" After Jiang Wen finished speaking casually, he turned around to talk to Ying Yunqi again.