2: I couldn't even say that I love you☁️

~the current day~

~the current day~

The room was silent. It's been 2 weeks since the accident. Chan was working way too hard to put his mind on something else.

He walked in the hospital, and bowed at the nurse. "Hello, you're felix's nurse right?"

The doctor nodded "yes, can i help you?".

"I'm sorry that i wasn't here that often. I hope he's not too lonely, do you talk to him sometimes?"

"Oh he's not lonely at all. A young handsome man comes to visit him every day. He is with him right now" the nurse said.

Chan frowned, thinking about who this man could be. Suddenly a bell rang.

"Oh maybe i misjudged paul" chan said to himself and bowed. He walked in felix's room, expecting paul there but instead saw a handsome man with long black silky hair.

Chan stormed in and grabbed the man's collar "who are you and why are you here with my brother".

Hyunjin's dramatic ass screamed and put his hands on his ears while squeezing his eyes. Chan frowned and let him go. "Who are you"

Hyunjin looked up, "i'm hyunjin, a friend of felix"

"Oh so you're one of the people who makes felix come home crying" chan said in a furious tone.

'Huh? Why would i make him cry. We were in highschool together and now in college. i was his senior who helped with a project and we became friends and we sometimes go to lunch together. Well, until that assho- his boyfriend told him that he can't hang out with me anymore so we just text now. Look... this is us" hyunjin said and showed a picture.

 this is us" hyunjin said and showed a picture

(Hyunjin with black hair)

"Okay so w-" chan said but stopped talking as 3 doctors came running in the room.

"Quick! He needs extra oxygen!!"

"Here you go doctor! Start the procedure in 3...2...1"

"What is happening!" Chan yelled.