8; I won't cry anymore☁️

...

The guys decided to meet up at the pizza place, the next day instead since it was already pretty late.

Hyunjin, changbin, minho and seungmin were already sitting at the round table.
The first ones to arrive were jeongin and jisung. "Hey guys" jisung exclaimed.

"INNIE?!"

"SUNGMIE?"

"Why are you here?" Seungmin asked.
"Well, channie hyung has a brother who is at my school whom he asked me to get to know since he was alone and has amnesia so we're friends also with jisungie and these are his friends so here i am" jeongin said at a fast pace.

"Bro... my brain is taking way too much"

They laughed.

"Hyunjin, move your stone ass, jisung is going to sit next to me" minho said.

"What? No! Am i not good enough for the prince"

"No you aren't now shoo" minho said and kicked hyunjin off the chair.

"Hyuuuuung" hyunjin pouted dramatically but that immediately stopped when he saw a blonde guy walking in with someone. He immediately got up and sat down somewhere else, pretending that nothing happened.

Felix and chan bowed at the guys "hey everyone" they said.

"Bro chan, your brother stays adorable" changbin said, earning a deathglare from his black haired friend.

Hyunjin kept an open seat next to him for felix, but to his dissapointment, he sat between changbin and jisung and chan went to sit next to hyunjin. "Hello there hwang"

"Lee..."

Chan chuckled, "okay, now what should we order"

"Hawaiian!!" Felix yelled.

"NO!! no pineapple!!" Chan said.

"It's just a pizza... you also put tomato on pizza which technically is a fruit" changbin said.

"You know that your cum tastes sweeter with eating pineapple" minho then said and everyone stared at him.
"What... it's true"

Everyone laughed and had a great time. They enjoyed their food and talked about stupid things. Hyunjin was annoyed the whole time since he saw changbin lowkey flirting with felix.

Suddenly a new waiter came to their table. Felix looked at her. She was gorgeous. She had long wavy black hair and a cute face. "Hello guys, may i get your order?"

Hyunjin looked up and gasped "chaeryeong?"

"Hyunjinnie!! I didn't know you would be here" she said giggling and flipping her long hair.

"Well, i am. How are you? You look beautiful" he said gaining several oooeeh's and aaah's from the guys which made felix uncomfortable.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "no thank you, i'll call you when we need something"