⚠️14: Is just around the corner☁️

Chan went to pick up felix from college

Chan went to pick up felix from college. He waited in the car for his brother until he saw jeongin talking to some guys. "Oh, i have to ask him to come to the studio tonight"

Chan got out and walked up to them.

"Hey jeongin. Do you want to go on a date tonight?" The guy asked.

Chan widened his eyes and stopped walking.

"No" he answered. "But it's nice that you asked"

"Why not? I think you are cute" the man said.

"I think you are ugly and your personality seems kinda boring to me, but thanks!"

"Excuse me? I'm one of the most popular guys on the campus"

"Okay..."

"Well, i-" the guy looked behind jeongin and frowned "what are you looking at"

Jeongin looked behind him and gasped. "LOOK!" he took chan's arm and pulled him closer. "He is handsome and has a nice personality. Unlike you!!" He said with a sweet tone, just trying to help the guy.

"Him?? Better than me??"

"Uhu!!" The young boy said while holding his arms around chan's biceps.

"You are even taller than him. He is small as fuck"

"Well... being small in height doesn't mean something else is small if you know what i me-"

Jeongin got cut off by chan's hand on his mouth. "Hmm!!"

"My apologies for him. He had a bit too much sugar today" chan bowed.

Jeongin licked chan's hand to make him get off, but chan didn't give a fuck.

"Are you his boyfriend or something" the guy asked with a judging look.

"Nono, i'm a colleague and he is a friend of my brother" chan replied.

"Good cause an ugly weak midget like you is nothing for him. He needs someone who can protect him"

At that jeongin jumped out of chan's grip and jumped on the guy. Sadly he was blocked by chan's arm, pulling him over his shoulder with ease. "It's okay kid"
Chan looked at the guy and smiled "the most dangerous animals, are the smallest. You should watch out you toothpick" he said calmly and walked away to his car and put jeongin in the passenger's seat.

"Felix texted me that he will take some pictures from the volley team tonight. I'll take you to the studio" chan said while getting in.

"Why was he like that. I was only trying to help" jeongin pouted.

"Well... i like the fact that you're very honest... but sometimes... you have to watch what you say"

"I can't help him by lying"