7: I'm becoming the one☁️

Felix has been practicing on his photography skills and he was actually really good!!

Chan was really happy that felix had found something to grow in considering the situation.

Tonight, hyunjin and minho had practice till 8 pm. Jisung and felix had class till 7. For some reason, jisung didn't want to leave yet and kept procrastinating to leave.

"Sungieee, i'm tired, why can't i go home" felix whined while sipping his lemonade through his straw.

"Cause i have to ask something to someone!" Jisung pulled his friend with him to the big gym.

The 2 boys walked in and saw minho

The 2 boys walked in and saw minho. "Oh hey felix, squirrel boy" minho said.

"I'm not a squirrel! You are.... you are a bunny!" Jisung glared.
Minho chuckled, "aaaah a bunny??? So i have a cute nose?"

"No you don't"

"Touch my nose squirrly, boop boop"

Jisung rolled his eyes and touched minho's nose.
Minho smiled brightly and put his own arm over the younger's shoulder, "hyunjin was looking for you" he said to felix, "he's in the dressingrooms, you can just walk in"

Felix nodded softly and bowed "kaykay"
He walked towards the dressingrooms and walked in without saying anything. He heard water running behind a wall and saw some guys talking while sitting on the bench.

"Oh hey, felix right? Our new photographer" one of the guys said.

Felix nodded and bowed "it's nice to meet you"

"Why are you in here?"

"Ehh hyunjin wanted to see me so minho told me to go in here" felix said while leaning against one of the lockers.

"Ooh he's r-"
Suddenly the guys looked up next to felix.

The young boy turned his face without lifting it and was met with a pair of nipples on a strong chest, being wet.

He looked up and saw hyunjin. He looked ethereal. His long silky black hair was dripping water down his face and body. Felix then glanced down and saw hyunjin's hard, wet abs with a strong vline underneath with a towel wrapped around.
The boy turned as red as a tomato which the elder found adorable.

"Hey there little tomato" he chuckled and ruffled his head. "Eh- i.. eh i do- i fe-"

Hyunjin chuckled, "why are you shy felix" he asked and walked a bit closer to him which felix responded with slowly walking backwards. The way hyunjin says 'felix'... just hits different.

They kept going until the blonde was about to hit the lockers and hyunjin slipped his hand on the back of felix's head so he wouldn't get hurt.

Felix bumped against the lockers and looked at his hand, making him blush even more. The younger looked down at his feet, not wanting to look up.
Hyunjin placed his long indexfinger under his chin and pulled his face up. "I'm talking to you lixie" he said with a deep voice.

Suddenly one of the guys threw a shoe towards them and luckily just missed felix's face.

Hyunjin turned around, looking furious "the fuck park? You almost hit his fucking face. His brain could've been damaged even more"

"It just slipped" he said walking out.

Ofcourse hyunjin knew why he did that. He was one of paul's minions. He probably ordered them to make felix his again.

Hyunjin looked at the other guys of the team who were all staring wide eyed. He just ignored them and looked back felix who was still blushing like a maniac.

Hyunjin placed his hands in the younger's waist, making him flinch. He was standing inches away from felix, making the younger's heart almost pump out of his chest.

Hyunjin softly moved the boy aside and opened his locker, "so i wanted to ask you something"

"H-huh? Oh - yeah!" Felix said, holding his own hand on his heart, trying to calm down.

"So i wanted to ask you if you want to officially join the white ferrets volleyball team as our photographer and kinda assistant. I asked coach and he said yes" hyunjin said.

"Huh?"

Felix was confused for a moment. Why him? He just started doing photography??

"Ehh... sure! Why not" he said thinking that maybe it could help remembering stuff.

"Great!! See you then" hyunjin said and pulled a shirt on. "Wanna go eat pizza with me and some friends? Your squirrel friend can come too"

"E-eh... yeah, sounds good! Can my brother and another friend come too? I don't want them to feel lonely" felix replied.

"Sure!" The elder said in a cool way, walking away to dress himself.

He looked really cool walking away, but secretely, he was dying. His heart was beating so fast. He has done all he could to help himself get over felix, it never worked, but now it got worse.

...

(Next chapter pizza thing so read!)