5: Being someone who loves you☁️

Jisung was showing felix around in school

Jisung was showing felix around in school. Ofcourse, he showed his favorite place... the room with the vending machines.

Next, he took felix to the gym. "You look like a fit guy. I'll show you the gym." Jisung said.

"I don't know. And i can't do sports yet" felix said.

"Oh yeah... i forgot" he giggled and walked in the gym. There was actually a reason that he wanted to go. Felix wasn't fit. I mean, he kept his body in shape. He loved dancing. But he wasn't athletic at all.

Felix walked in and heard many noises. It sounded like people slapping on things and those things hitting the floor.  (I've read y'alls comments, ya nasty)

They walked further to a second part of the gym where the sounds came from.

"Whoah it's hug- IEH!!" felix almost got hit on the head by a ball and some guys were laughing. One of them ran up to felix and jisung, "hey there cutie. I'm sorry for my ball. How can i make it up to you?" The boy stroked felix's hair

"HEY!!" the boys suddenly heard and turned around.

A tall figure walked towards them. Someone he knew. It was hyunjin.

His beautiful silky black hair was in a ponytail and his skin was shining from the sweat. (Out sweaty king)

"Don't hit balls to people!" He scolded.

"Oh come on hyung, i was just messing around"

"I said no" he said strictly.

The guy groaned and walked away.

"You okay there?" Hyunjin asked and put his hand on felix's head.

"I-i'm fine... what are you doing here"

"I play here." Hyunjin said, "i have to go back to training now. You can watch if you want. we can chat a bit afterwards. It's been a while, little one" he said and ran back on the field.

Felix smiled very softly and sat down with jisung on the bleachers.

"I thought he was a pro, what is he doing in a university club?" Felix asked.

"This school has many volleyball teams and is one of the best universities for this sports. They are known for being one of the hardest teams to get in. This is an elite team. They are in league 1 and on the next tournament, there will be a scout of one of korea's biggest teams. Hyunjin is the captain of this team together with lee minho, the setter since hyunjin is a middleblocker and those aren't always on the field since they have to switch with the libero".

"I don't understand a thing from what you've just said so i'm just going to pretend i did." He replied and watched them play.

It was hyunjin's turn to attack. Before minho even got to set, hyunjin did a sneaky slide towards him and started taking a big step while swinging his arms. Minho jumped while setting the ball only 6cm higher and BAM!.