16: In front of you☁️

Felix walked in the company with hyunjin

Felix walked in the company with hyunjin. "Do you think he's here?" He asked.

"I don't know. He wasn't at your home so i guess he is."

They walked in chan's studio and both suddeny froze.

They saw a half naked chan with a half naked jeongin ontop of him.

Felix looked traumatized. "Ew!" He whisper yelled.

Hyunjin chuckled and took his hand. "GOOOOOD MORNING"

both males shot up and looked confused.

"AH FELIX what are you doing here!!?" Chan yelled.

"We were on our way to the police station and i needed some clothes at home so we stopped by and you weren't there! Well, you're here! Doing this!" He said making a hand gesture.

"I- eh... hey! Why are you holding my brother's hand?!" He looked at hyunjin.

Hyunjin kept laughing, "why are you half naked and why does the kid look fucked up"

"Don't answer me with a question".

"Channie... be nice" felix said.

"What if he hurts you felix. Just like paul. You don't know him but he really sucked. What if he does the same. How can you trust him"

Felix sighed "i'll explain it later chan. You can first finish... this. We have to go now" he said and walked out, holding hyunjin's hand who was still laughing.

"I'm traumatized" felix said, "seeing my brother... with my friend"

"We all knew it was coming."

"Yes but that doesn't mean i want to see it"

Hyunjin chuckled "we didn't see anything hm. Now we have to focus on something else" he said and got in the car.

Suddenly felix got quiet and looked down.
Hyunjin started the car and looked at him, "hey" he said and put his hand on his thigh, "it'll be alright.  We'll go take the video off and go back home. Just like nothing happened. The video never existed after today."

"The video might not exist but my memories do"

And with that hyunjin fell silent.
"You're right. I'm sorry. But i'll try to help you make better memories and maybe try to make that one as vague as possible".

Felix nodded softly.

After a while they arrived. They walked in the office and knocked on the door.

"Hey buddy"

"Hyunjin my man, come in" jiwoong said.

Felix quickly let go of his hand cause still many people in korea are homophobic.

"Don't worry, he's with a man too" hyunjin said and took his hand.

"Yeah look" jiwoong said and pointed at 2 picture frames.