18: It makes me want to breathe☁️

Felix

Felix

Hyunjin

Hyunjin

As felix got on the bus with jisung, he looked very nervous. Since felix got his memories back, he wore oversized and black clothing again and got way more insecure.

"Hey towelboy!!" Minho yelled. "Come sit with me" he pulled jisung next to him and he was there all alone.

He looked around and saw hyunjin sitting alone and paul behind him all alone.

He went to sit next to hyunjin but suddenly a gorgeous girl shoved her big butt on the seat. "Hey jinnie!"

Her name was leeseo. She was the coaches daughter. She is a freshman in college, very pretty and ALWAYS clinging on hyunjin.

(NOT LEESEO FROM IVE PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!)

I sighed and looked at the empty seat next to paul.

I quietly walked there. "Leeseo, can you sit next to paul, i have to discuss something with felix over here"

"Felix? Who is felix? Is he as hot as you?" Leeseo said giggling.

Hyunjin nodded at felix.

The girl stood up and looked him up and down. They were about the same height So she could easily see all his features. His perfect lips, long lashes, cute nose, small waist... she was... jealous... of a boy.

"Ew... what are those dirt thingies on your face"

Felix looked up and touched his cheeks where his freckles are. Hyunjin looked up and pulled felix down on the seat. "The bus is starting, sit down leeseo" he said.

Felix was looking down the whole time, his fingertips touching his freckles softly. He tried not to put make up on them since he wanted to be the real him, but he started to regret it.