Girlfriend

Smut warning

Smut warning

"I can walk from here," I tell Lucian who has been carrying me on his back for the past ten minutes because my platforms were hurting my feet.

"Nope we're almost there just keep your eyes closed," He says. I keep my eyes squeezed together, excited for whatever he has in store for me.

I feel him put me on the ground, placing his hands on my waist to stabilise me. "Alright open them," He instructs.

I open my eyes and squeal when I see what he's done. We're at a beach which I already knew because of the sounds of the waves crashing onto the sand but there's a red checkered picnic blanket laid out on the floor, surrounded by lanterns, candles and roses.

"You did all of this for me? I gasp, turning back to face him. "Yeah," He chuckles at my shocked face before kissing my forehead. "We were supposed to come later tonight but I had my guy hurry up and put it together," He explains.

"Thank you thank you thank you," I repeat, bouncing up and down in excitement before crushing him into a bear hug.

"Come on," He laughs, taking my hand and pulling me in the direction of the blanket. I sit down cross legged next to the ice bucket filled with bottles of champagne as Lucian lays out the food.

We sit and eat, talking about anything and everything as the moonlight shines down on us. Lucian has made me so happy that I smile so brightly my cheeks start to ache.

"Race you!" I call out to Lucian as I run down the beach, very tipsy. He doesn't follow me, choosing to laugh at me from the blanket but when I start taking off my clothes he comes dashing down.

"What are you doing?" He questions frantically. I don't reply, only laughing before chucking my dress at his face."Harper!" He calls after me as I run into the ocean, screaming at the sensation of the cold water hitting my legs.

"Fucks sake," He laughs, stripping off his clothes and following me in. "You're going to be the death of me," He groans playfully, splashing me.

We float around for a while, talking and laughing while occasionally having water fights. I turn to Lucian, who's just staring at me with a smile plastered across this face. "Harper," He says, grasping my face in his hands.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Me and Harper come crashing into the villa, the excitement of the night still coursing through us

Me and Harper come crashing into the villa, the excitement of the night still coursing through us. Harper Flores is my girlfriend.

I kiss her passionately, barely leaving anytime for us to catch our breath as we push our way through the house, kicking off shoes and chucking clothes on the floor as we do so.

I lay her down, taking time to appreciate the sight in front of me. She looks so beautiful as she lays gracefully on the bed, her wet lilac dress clings to her skin as her damp wavy hair spreads out across the pillow.

I sloppily take off my shirt, the two bottles of champagne we downed still having an effect on my motor skills. Harper stretches her arms out to me, indicating that she wants me to come closer.

I immediately oblige, crawling over her and taking her lips back in mine. I kiss her earnestly, using my free hand to peal off her dress while she pulls me in closer.

"Can I?" I pant, motioning to her yellow lace bra. She bites her lip, thinking for a few moments before nodding yes. "Are you sure?" I ask her. "Yes," She whispers, taking my hand and placing it on the clasp.

I unhook it as I kiss her neck, slowly making my way to her chest. She gasps and clamps her leg around me as I lick around her nipple, using my other hand to rub her other one.

She squirms underneath me, desperately grinding her core against my leg. I chuckle at her desperateness before trailing down her stomach and kissing right above the line of her panties.

I look up at her, seeking permission to continue. "Please," She begs, causing my dick to grow just that little bit harder in my boxers.

I gently pull her matching pastel yellow panties down and discarding them on the floor. She shifts nervously as I stare down at her before lining up one of my fingers. I know Harper's a virgin so I'll have to take things slow but it's so hard when she's lying here at my mercy.

I slowly push a finger in, causing her to whimper as she clamps around it. She's so tight it's actually insane.

I smirk, slightly amused as she whines from just one finger.

I increase my speed once I feel her become less tense around me, pumping in and out of her steadily. Her breathing becomes more choppy as her moans increase, her hand gripping my arm.

"It's okay, let it out," I encourage, sensing she's close. "Lucian," She grits, fully clamping around my finger and releasing all over it.

"Feel good?" I tease, watching her pant beneath me. Before she even has time to answer I'm already in between her thighs, my tongue directly on her clit.

"Lucian!" She practically screams as I circle it slowly. Her legs shake as her thighs crush my head, her fingers now tightly gripping my hair. "Luci please," She moans.

"Please what?" I taunt.

"Please, faster," She whimpers. I don't have to be asked twice, fiercely devouring her until she quickly finishes in my mouth.

"You did so good," I praise, kissing her forehead as she breathes heavily, still trying to catch her breath.

She tiredly reaches for my boxers but I stop her, "Isn't it your turn?" She questions, her eyebrows furrowed.

"It's okay, go to sleep," I assure her, stroking her hair as I pull her into my chest. The truth is I'm so hard that it actually hurts but I don't want to overwhelm her by doing too much too soon.

"Okay," She mumbles adorably before collapsing into me. It's not long before the sound of her cute snores fill the room.

 It's not long before the sound of her cute snores fill the room