SHOWER

JENNIE

I connect my phone to my speaker and turn on some music. I untie my robe and I let it fall off of my body and I walk towards the shower.

I open the glass door of the shower entrance and walk in. The water hits my bare body and I groan at the warmth of it. I grab some soap and slowly rub it on my body with a loofah. I rinse myself off and begin washing my hair with shampoo and then conditioner.

Someone knocks on the glass door and I jump. I quickly spin around with wide eyes but soon relax when I realize it's my fiancé Lisa. She has a towel wrapped around her waist and she drops it and underneath, she is very much naked. I bite my lip with tinted cheeks and I see her cock makes itself known.

"May I join you?" I quickly nod and she smirks. She opens the shower door and she walks in, standing behind me.

"How was your day?" I whisper, rinsing the last of the conditioner out of my black hair.

"Stressful, but it's better now that I'm here with you," she whispers back. She's always had a way with words. It's one of the reasons I fell for her.

"Oh yeah?" I question while turning around, making the warm water hit my back.

"How much better?" I whisper and look into her hazel eyes. I bite my lip and place a hand on her chest and to her abs.

"A lot better," she whispers and wraps her large arms around me, pressing her hard cock against my stomach. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss her on the lips. She responds quickly and fights me for dominance.

My eyes flutter closed while we battle for dominance. She wins but I don't mind. I love her dominance. It makes her so much hotter.

"Baby, if we don't stop I'm not going to be able to control myself," she mumbles huskily against my lips, my knees feeling like jelly as she kisses downbmy neck.

"Don't stop," I mumble breathlessly. I moan as her fingers grip my ass harshly.

"I love you so much but please fuck me," I growl and her hazel eyes darken with lust.

"I love you too, but I'm not fucking you," she says, making me frown "I'm going to make love to you, over and over and over again."

My pussy tingles at her words. Oh my God. Lisa quickly turns off the shower and turns back to me. "I'm going to make the whole neighborhood know my name."

"Do it," I say, daringly. Her eyes darken more and she wastes no time in pulling me closer to her. I smash my lips against her when she grabs my ass again. She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist.

She pushes my back against the cold tile wall of the shower, making me shiver but giggle. I kiss her hungrily and she kisses back with as much emotion.

She detaches her mouth from mine and pins my arms above my head. My legs tighten around her waist pressing her cock against my pussy. I almost scream out in pleasure when Lisa captures my nipple in her mouth, surrounding it in warmth.

She flicks her tongue across my nipple and then bites down on it softly. I moan at the all but new feeling. My pussy tingles as she continues to run her tongue along my nipple. She moves to the other nipple repeating what she did to the first one. She removes her mouth from my breast and looks at me with lust clouding her eyes. She reaches down towards her cock and places it against my entrance. This fucker is teasing me.

"Don't tease m-," I'm cut off as she enters me roughly. I cry out in pleasure as she begins thrusting into me. My nails rake up and down her back, most likely leaving scratch marks. "Fuck!"

"What's that about teasing?" She grunts out as she continues thrusting into me.

"Shut up." I moan out. I grab her head and smash my lips against her. Her mouth captures my moans and mine captures her grunts. Her hands grip my waist, making her slam into me roughly. I bite her lip and pull it towards me making her moan.

"You're so hot," she grunts out. My eyes flutter closed as the knot in my stomach begins to tighten.

"I'm going to cum," I pant as Lisa slams into me harder.

"Cum for me, baby," she whispers as her thrusts become sloppy. I nod and tightly squeeze my eyes shut.

"Lisa!" I cry out as a huge amount of pleasure runs through my body. She tightens her hold on me, holding me as I orgasm.

I collapse against her chest, breathing heavily. My legs shake around her as my orgasm flows through my body. Lisa stiffens and buries her head in my shoulder. Her thrusts become sloppier and she slams into me two more times before she moans and grunts in pleasure.

"I love you so fucking much," she whispers in my ear while breathing heavily. She kisses my neck and holds me against her.

She slowly pulls out of me and I groan, now feeling sore. I lay my head against her shoulder and close my eyes. "Did I hurt you?" She asks worriedly.

"I'm just sore and no you were great like always," I tell her and look into her eyes. She nods with a smile and I peck her lips.

Lisa unwraps my legs from around her waist and slowly places my feet on the tile floor. My legs wobble and I hold onto her arm for support. I try to take a step but whimper at the pain between my legs. I close my eyes and my nails dig into

Lisa's arm. "I'm sorry," she whispers. "Let me run you a bath," she says while picking me up bridal style. I snuggle into her chest, enjoying her warmth. I open my eyes as she places me on the edge of the bathtub. Lisa turns on the water and the water begins filling up the bathtub.

"Lisa," I whisper and her eyes snap over to me.

"You don't have to apologize, being sore after amazing sex is normal," I tell her and caress her face when she leans down to kiss my forehead. "I know, I just don't like seeing you in pain, especially if I'm the cause of your pain," she tells me. "I love you so much."

"And I love you," I respond. She kisses me on the lips and places me in the bath. She sits behind me with her arms wrapped around me. I lean into her and close my eyes. Lisa attacks my face with light kisses and I giggle.

"Beautiful," she murmurs. The rest of our night is spent in the bathtub and we eventually get out when the water gets cold.