LUST

NOTE: it is a stepdaughter and dad relationship if you're not comfortable you're free to not read ahead.

Lisa's POV

I searched Jennie's room as her mom had recently told me about her addictions and her being bipolar.

"I don't think she would have drugs in here." I thought to myself. Her cabinet did have lots of cough syrup though. 'Is there anything this girl is not addicted to."

Her laptop remained at her desk and I was surprised at how her desk was always neat her bed too. I opened up her laptop and to my surprise, there was no password to enter. Her Google tabs opened up something called kinky, Youtube, and hmm "XNXX"

'My daughter's sucking my fucking cock' I laid back in disgust at the video in front of me but why was my cock getting hard?! She searched for daddy and daddy and stepdaughter porn.

"What the fuck!"

"Babe" Irene called, I immediately closed the laptop and headed downstairs.

"So did you find anything?" Irene asked while washing up the dishes.

"Not really," I said and cut her off by pretending to be more engrossed with the text from a co-worker at work.

"I got to go in the office for a bit babe" "Love you" I kissed Irene and went off in my car.

"Don't forget it's your turn to pick Jennie up from the cafe" Irene shouted.

My cock was getting harder I couldn't hide it, I just had to leave. I try my best to forget about Amy and my cock. "this is fuckin wrong what the fuck.!" I switched off the car and took my dick out.

"maybe I'll just jack off" I pulled up some porn on my phone, and mind you I have not looked at porn since Irene and I got married. I had never once thought about Jennie that way, ok well maybe I did once but back in the earlies when her mom and I started dating but it eventually went away after marrying her mom.

While watching the porn, I imagined Jennie in that way, as a pornstar, with her perfect perky tits hanging out and imagining her on her knees. I kept jacking off my dick until I came. I took the cloth I had for the car and cleaned up the mess I made.

"hey boss," Bam said as he walked towards me. I need to speak to you Bam, follow me to my office. I slammed the car door and popped the lock.

"How's the new fam, boss?" Bam asked with a smirk on his face. I gave him a nod and smirked back. My phone vibrated as the meeting began, Amy was calling. "I gotta take this, Bam you take over."

"Hello."

"Hey Dad, you coming?"

"Excuse me?"

"Are you coming?" Lisa remained speechless.

"Earth to Daddy Lisa!" Jennie said.

"From the cafe?" I asked

"Obviously!" Jennie spoke sarcastically.

"Yeah kiddo, I'd be right there." There she was, with her red curly locks and her pale lips

"Is that how you dressed for your first day at work?" I asked Jennie.

"What's wrong with my clothes, Daddy?' she smiled at me. I didn't say anything, I gave her some money to put in her savings. "Here Jennie, add this to your first paycheck."

"Hmm smells great," she took the money up to her nose and snorted. "Thanks, Daddy"

"I guess it's me and you home tonight Dad" I looked confused at what Jennie said.