PAYBACK

JENNIE

4:30 am, I'm wake, frustrated and dripping wet Lisa lays beside me, sleeping soundly. She had her fun with me last night. She continuously edged me on over and over, only to deny me my release. In the end she told me to go to sleep while she pulled my naked, needy body against her.

I slept for maybe 2 hours until now and believe me I am wide awake. I look over her shirtless body and my pussy throbs with need. I groan quietly, I carefully unwrap my body from her, making sure not to wake her.

I gently push her shoulder making her lay on her back Pay back time. I straddle her waist and carefully lift her arms above her head, tying them to the head bored. She groans and turns her head to face the wall. I chuckle at her actions.

My greedy eyes trail down her almost completely bare body, only dressed in her black boxers. I softly drag my nails down her chest and stomach as my mouth attaches to her neck, nipping, sucking and biting leaving hickeys and love bites all over.

She doesn't move an inch, I roll my eyes, now getting inpatient I roughly grind my hips against her. Rubbing my soaking wet pussy against her boxer covered cock she jerks awake.

"What do you think you're doing kitten" The way her nickname for me rolls off her tongue sends shivers down my spine I giggle.

"Nothing daddy. I don't know what you're talking about" I bite my lip as she glares at me.

"Let me out of these before I make you regret this kitten" I shake my head and start to kiss my way down her body. The waist band of her boxers stop me and I pout.

Lisa chuckles I smile and pull off her boxers. I kiss the tip of her cock, earning a deep groan from the woman laying helpless beneath me. I take the groan as a sign to continue and swirl my tongue around the head of her, hearing her pull and fight against the ropes that restrain her. I crawl back on top of her, my aching pussy just inches away from her throbbing cock.

"Remember what you did to me last night? How you teased me? Made me beg and how you edged me on over and over again" I slide my hand down her body and realization clicks in her eyes.

"Don't even think about it, if you do that to me I'll make you regret it. I'll punish you so hard you'll never even think about pulling this shit again." Her face is stone and I know she's serious. I just don't care. I lean down and whisper in her ear.

"Oh but daddy, just think about how good my tight wet pussy feels against your cock, think about how my lips fit perfectly around you, how good my tongue feels against your sensitive skin" I moan and nibble her ear. Her cock presses harder against me as she moans.

"I swear to god, if you don't let me out right now, there will be hell to pay" I ignore her and continue whispering dirty things in her ear. I lower my hips slightly and she immediately thrusts her hips up, trying desperately to get the friction she craved.

I keep doing this over and over, chuckling when she lets out a groan of frustration. Her hips hit mine and 1 moan loudly. I rock my hips roughly back and forth, having her cock rub against my swollen clit and sensitive lips over and over. My eyes flicker shut from the intense pleasure.

Suddenly my wrists are being grabbed and I'm flipped onto my back, pinned down. Lisa glares down at me, pinning my hands above my head with one of her and wrapping the other around my neck tightly.

"Don't move. If you do I will lock you down stairs for months and edge you on multiple times a day without ever letting you cum." The anger in her eyes makes me freeze. She nods, letting go of my neck and wrists. She grabs one of the ropes that I used on her and ties my hands together.

Her hand slides down my stomach and in between my legs. Her fingers find my clit and they pinch. I yelp at the sudden slight pain but moan from the pleasure it causes. Her other hands grabs a palm full of my hair and yanks it back, forcing me to look at her while she played with me.

"You're gonna be a good girl for me while I spank you till you beg me to stop, then you're going to get on your knees and beg me to fuck your throat and then you're going to lay on your back like a good little slut and daddy's gonna fuck you raw."
Her voice is deep and she bites down on my neck after explaining what she's going to do and what she's going to make me do. I try to push her away from me with my feet but she grabs my ankles and yanks me back to lay underneath her.

"You can't even be good for five minutes huh?" She shakes her head, pulling me off the bed by my hair and forcing me to my knees.

"You're going to open your mouth and I'm going to fuck your throat as roughly as I please." I nod and slowly open my mouth.

She immediately thrusts into my mouth, forcing her way down my throat. I try to pull back from the sudden penetration but my head is pinned against the wall. Her thrusts get harder and rougher by the second, I struggle to keep my throat relaxed between the gags. My jaw aches as she thrusts as hard as possible and cums down my throat. I swallow quickly as she pulls away from me.

"Stand" She commands and I obey, jumping to my feet as fast as I can.

"Lay on the bed, face up and arms above you." Once again, I obey her command.

She ties the rope attached to my hands to the bed frame, just like I did to her. She then ties both of my ankles to either corner on the bottom of the bed, forcing me to lay completely nake and splayed out in front of her.

Her hand goes back to my clit, rolling it between two fingers as she rubs two fingers from her other hand against my wet pussy lips she pushes her fingers in roughly and I gasp, my legs instinctively try to close but they're stuck in place. Her fingers move in and out of me faster. My core starts to tighten and my hands grip onto the rope that restrains them.

"Please can I cum" I ask desperately. She stops and brings her fingers up to my mouth. I whine as I open my mouth, she chuckles and pushes her fingers into my mouth.

"Good girl, kitten" She moans as I suck his fingers clean. She climbs back on top of me, resting her hips against mine.

"Beg me to fuck you" She groans against the skin on my neck.

"Please fuck me daddy please. I need it. I need to feel you please." I moan and press against my hips harder against her. She wastes no time in lining up and shoving into me. I moan loudly as she roughly thrusts into me. She goes harder and harder, making me scream her name.

"Please can I cum daddy please." I beg but she ignores me and thrusts faster. She stops thrusting and straddles my chest, shoving her cock into my mouth and once again fucking my throat. She cums in my mouth and I swallow.

"Please make me cum please." I beg again but she just chuckles. She stand up against my chest and goes down as she point her cock to my entrance again I moan when she rammed her cock inside me and fuck me harder.

"Such a bad girl do you want to cum?" She grin and keep going faster that I feel my eyes getting blurry with the sensation.

"Yes daddy please." I beg as I close my eyes as I feel my cum nearing. She didn't waste her time and fuck me harder when she feel me tightened around her I roll my eyes as the gush of cum flowed to my pussy milking her cock.

"Fuck yes!" I said tiredly I heard her chuckle before joing me into the bed and hug my shuddered body.

"I love you princess" She whisper to my ear before falling asleep I smile and snuggle into her.

"I love you more daddy" I said tiredly as the darkness succumb me.