EQUAL

JENNIE

With her hands bound above her with a piece of rope, I walk behind my girlfriend, my heels clicking against the wooden floors.

My bare chest and hardened nipples press against her naked, muscular back and I moan lowly in her ear. Glancing over her shoulder, I watch as a little bit of pre-cum pools on the head of her very hard cock.

"So hard, aren't you?" I whisper in her ear, pressing my lips to her shoulder, her muscles contracting when she pulls on her restraints.

"Ah, ah," I tsk, grabbing a fistful of her black hair and pulling her head back so I can place a hard kiss on her soft lips.

"Sorry, Mistress," she whispers, looking down at the floor. I walk around to her front, gripping her chin in my hand and stare into her eyes.

"You're forgiven. But don't let it happen again, Lisa," I tell her sternly, my manicured hand coming up between us so I can stroke her cock, moaning when she pulses in my hand. Her gorgeous emerald eyes meet my feline ones and she nods.

"Yes, Mistress." She moans quietly when I place my other hand on her chest, rubbing one of her sensitive nipples. I press our lips together, swallowing her needy moans.

"Such a good girl," I praise after I pull away from the kiss and looking at Lisa's swollen lips. Still stroking her slowly, I use my other hand to caress the side of her face, running the pad of my thumb over her bottom lip as she looks at me with need.

There is something so satisfying about seeing someone you love beg for your touch.

"Mistress, please," she begs, her cock pulsing in my hand as her orgasm nears.

"Patience, darling. I'll let you cum, but show me that you can be a good girl first and wait," I murmur against her lips, brushing them together before I capture her mouth in mine.

My free hand grips the back of her head, pulling on the roots of her hair as I move my lips from her to her exposed neck. Sucking harshly on the skin there, I bite down a bit and she whimpers, her cock twitching in my hand. I smirk against her neck, fastening the pace of my strokes. "Cum, darling."

As soon as those words leave my lips, Lisa's body tenses and I watch with satisfaction as she shoots her cum into my hand while some of it drips onto the floor. I lift my hand up and lick it off of my fingers.

"Jennie!" she cries out when I stroke her faster, bringing her to a second orgasm. I land a hard, firm slap on her ass cheek and she looks at me in confusion.

"Mistress," I correct her and she looks down at the floor in embarrassment. Gripping her chin in my hand, I make her stare into my eyes.

"Never look at the ground like you're below me, Lisa. We're equals. Bedroom or no bedroom." I said while stroking her lower lips.

"Sorry, Mistress," she says as she looks at me, love swimming in her gorgeous eyes.

"You don't need to apologize, darling. But thank you for doing it. Remember, we'll always be equals." I press a quick kiss to her lips before undoing the rope and leading her over to our bed. She lays down and I lay with her, running my fingers through her hair and telling her how much I love her as our form of aftercare.