The Godmother

JENNIE

I'm laying in my bed catching my breath. The breakup sex with my ex was out of this world, but I'm bored with him, which means it's time to move on.

So, as soon as he pulled out I booted him. He is a good lay, he's just a shit boyfriend. I roll my eyes as he makes his overly dramatic exit, slamming the door on the way out. Once he's gone I pull the blankets over me, and close my eyes to rest for a bit.

A little while later I'm rudely awakened. The rude individual in question is my Godmother, Lisa. I jolt awake when I feel her jump on the bed to wake me up. However, she isn't expecting to find me nude under my blanket.

Her sudden motion on the bed pulls the blanket down exposing my bare breasts completely to her gaze. As soon as she sees them she freezes, staring at my exposed chest. I watch her eyes become hooded as they fill with a lust that takes my breath away. I've always found her beyond sexy, but I knew I could never have her.

She's my godmother and at 38, he's 20 years my senior. Up until a few months ago, she was also married. Despite our age difference, and her friendship with my parents, I've always considered her one of my best friends which explains her presence in my bed, but not her reaction to my nudity.

"Lisa" I call in a sing-song voice. Her eyes instantly snap from my exposed tits to my face, and I smirk at her faint blush. I think I might like this game.

I angle my body towards her as I slide the blanket covering my naked body even lower. That look in her eye is all-consuming. It lights a fire in me like nothing else ever has. Screw it. I'm going to push this as far as it can go.

"What's wrong Daddy?" I put my words. I know she can't resist my pout. I slowly run my hand up my stomach to one of my exposed breasts and massage it gently before I begin to play with my nipple. I close my eyes. moaning quietly in reaction to my touch.

"Gods baby, what are you trying to do to me?" She groans, her voice hoarse with desire. I open my eyes to look up at her.

"I'm not sure what you mean." I whimper. I hold her gaze as I trail my other hand down my stomach under the blanket to massage the sensitive nub. She grips the blanket sliding it further down my body to watch me as I slide two fingers into my heat. My desire grows and I moan again.

"Fuck" she swears, now attempting to look at anything but me as I continue to pleasure myself I moan louder as I pinch my nipple. The sound draws her gaze back to me, but when she sees what I'm doing to myself she tries to look away again. My fingers aren't enough.

My body craves her so I sit up, and crawl forward. When I reach her I pull my gogodmother'sace back to meet my gaze. When our eyes meet I see a fire burning in them that matches my own. Moisture pools at my core as I shift again to straddle her lap. I wrap my arms around her neck, tightening my hold, and pressing my bare breasts against the soft fabric of her t-shirt.

"Don't you want me, Daddy?" I pout. She immediately takes my hips in a rough old and grinds her hard length up against my core.

"Of course, I do, baby." She purrs. A dark smile crosses her face as she runs one of her hands into my hair pulling me to her and conquering my mouth with a searing kiss. Kissing Lisa is everything I imagined it to be and more. My puclenchesches with need as I slide my hands from around her neck, down her chest, to the hem of her shirt and lift it over her head. I thought she might try to stop me, but instead, she helps me get it off. Despite her actions, she says,

"Jennie, baby I don't think this is a good idea." I lean forward pressing my breasts against her now bare chest, and move my mouth to her ear.

"Daddy please!" I whimper softly, grinding my core down on her hard shaft as I continue my plead.