TWIN SISTER (2)

JENNIE

By the time we make it out of the school Pran's finally back to her normal skin tone.

"I can't believe that just happened." She says as we follow the sidewalk around to the parking lot. I laugh at the mortified tone in her voice.

"Don't worry baby." I try to comfort her. I turn to face her and take both of her hands in mine, She allows me to hold her hands but when I step forward she steps back. I sigh and give up trying to get close to her. Instead I start walking backwards pulling her with me. I hope this aversion to being near me doesn't last long.

We hear footsteps coming around the corner and she immediately drops my hands. I roll my eyes and turn around. As I turn the corner I walk face first into a wall of muscle named Lisa. She wraps her arms around my waist to keep from knocking me over. As soon as her hands go around me my panties get soaked. My core still aches to be filled by her.

I don't understand why my body reacts this way to one twin but not the other. She releases me immediately as Pranpriya rounds the corner. I understand and appreciate Lisa's reasoning, but some irrational part of me feels really hurt that neither sister wants to touch me.

"Hey bro," Pran says, but Lisa's full attention is on me.

A frown forms on her face as she asks, "Is everything ok?" She's obviously asking me but Pranpriya responds anyway.

"Everything is great. We're just headed home." As she talks she moves up behind me to wrap her arms around me and pull me against her. The action that made me feel safe an hour ago now feels cheap. Like she's using it to stake a claim on me or something.

Up until she saw Lisa, she didn't want to be anywhere near me. It's now me that doesn't feel like being touched. I grab her wrists and use my hold to unlock her arms from around my waist. I notice Lisa's face morph from concern to anger, as I move around her and continue to the parking lot.

"Jen, wait!" I hear Pran call from behind me. I ignore her and keep walking. I don't hear her follow me though. When I reach her car I turn back to see Lisa jogging in my direction. Pran has disappeared somewhere.

"Do you need a ride angel?" Her anger is gone replaced with affection. She steps closer. When I don't move away she reaches out. I close my eyes as she runs her hand down my face. I open my eyes as she pulls her hand back.

"Yes please." I answer In a breathy voice. I watch her eyes darken with desire before she reaches out to take my hand in her.

She continues to hold my hand as she leads me to the next space over. Then opens the passenger side door and helps me in. She closes it then walks around to the driver's side. She keeps her hand on my thigh the entire drive to my house. I look over at her as she parks the car in the driveway. I feel her hand slide higher up my thigh. but then she pulls it away.

She gets out of the car and walks around to help me out. Then closes the door while at the same time hooking her other arm around my waist pulling my body up against her. She moves the hand that closed the door up to caress my face.

"Anybody home?" I smirk at her question. More often than not my parents are both away on business trips. As it happens they are both away at the moment. I tilt my head to the side and look up at her as I reply, "Nope," It's her turn to smirk. I yelp in surprise as she bends down and picks me up, throwing me over her shoulder. She walks towards the house and only pauses to unlock the front door, shutting it and locking it behind herself.

Then she continues up the stairs and down the hall to my room. She carries me in and shuts the door then crosses the room and tosses me onto the bed. I sit up where I landed but lay right back down as she crawls onto the bed until she's hovering over me.