PUNISHMENT

JENNIE

"You don't know when to quit teasing me, do you?" My Wife, Lisa, asks while taking off her black jacket, allowing my eyes to drink in her every sexy feature.

"Sorry, daddy." I bite my lip, watching her take off her grey button up shirt. I bite a little harder as her muscles flex when she's fully out of her shirt.

"Are you?" She walks towards me, grabbing me by the back of my neck and lowering her lips to my ear, her lips brushing against my earlobe.

"Take off your clothes and then lay on the bed," she commands, nibbling on my earlobe.

I do as she says and strip out of my clothes, my sweatshirt first, then my pants, and finally my lace underwear and bra. I drop my lace bra on the floor next to my feet. and then I look up. My eyes lock with her and I move my hair to rest on one shoulder.

"The bed." Lisa commands, stripping out of her pants and underwear, her discarded belt clanking by her feet. When I don't move, she picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist pressing her hard member against my wet pussy.

"You feel good," I moan in her ear, grinding against her, desperate to create some friction between us. When I'm lowered to the bed, I pout and look at her.

"You've been a bad girl," she flips me over and I release a surprised shriek. Her hand makes contact with my ass and I let out a gasp and a slight moan. "You like that?"

"Yes, daddy" I moan out gripping the sheets below me. She spanks me again, squeezing my ass after her hard smack. "More, please" I beg, wanting her, craving her.

"What do you want?" Lisa flips me over again, her hand around my throat, squeezing softly. Then, she straddles me, her hard cock grazing my pussy.

"Do you remember our safe word?" I nod and then stare into her eyes.

"I want you to fuck me," I lick my lips. "Please," I pout, putting my hands above my head. Lisa's eyes darken and she places a kiss on my lips.

"You're lucky I love you," she says before pushing herself into me. She lets me adjust before slamming into me repeatedly. Lisa grunts and then, she lowers her chest to mine, our skin touching each other's as she pounds into me, her tattooed hand still around my neck.

I moan and wrap my arms around her neck, pulling her down for a slow kiss. She continues to pound into me, lowering her head to my breast and sucking on my hard nipple.

"Daddy!" I scream. Between the pleasure of her pounding into me and her sucking on my nipple, I begin to lose myself.

Lisa flips me over again, still pounding into me and I lay my head on the mattress, releasing pleasure filled moans. She smacks my ass and pulls my hair, lifting my head off of the mattress.

"Such a bad girl!" She grips my hair tighter as she slams in and out of me. "You're my bad girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, daddy!" Tears of pleasure roll down my cheeks as my orgasm nears.

I gasp as Lisa pulls out of me and then slams back into me, her balls slapping against my ass, creating sounds of skin slapping against one another's.

Lisa pulls out of me and flips me over once again. She pushes her tattooed finger into my wet pussy and begins pumping in and out of me. I close my eyes tightly as my orgasm washes over me, making my walls clench around Lisa's fingers. "Look at me."

I open my eyes and make eye contact with her and moan while my orgasm ripples through my body. She pulls her fingers out of me and holds them against my lips.

"Suck," she commands, her brown eyes dark with lust. I obey her and open my mouth, sucking on her fingers, licking the sides of them.

When I finish sucking on her fingers, I look at Lisa, who is looking at my body while she strokes her still hard and erect cock. Still on the bed, I kneel in front of her and grab her length. I lick along the sides of it, making Lisa release a low moan. Pumping her slowly, I lick the tip of her cock, welcoming her warm pre-cum to my watering mouth.

"You taste good, daddy." I tell her before fully welcoming her into my mouth. My lips wrap around her warm length and I moan when it pulses around my lips, sending vibrations around Lisa's sensitive cock.

"Shit." she pants, her hands grabbing the back of my neck, making me move my head at a faster pace while I continue to suck her off. Lisa thrusts her hips, her cock sliding down my throat as I continue to bob my head.

"You're so hot," She grunts, gripping my hair as her warm liquid shoots down my throat. I gratefully swallow it, keeping eye contact with her as I do so.

"I'm glad you're my wife and not some cheap hooker," she says before kissing my swollen lips, her big hands squeezing my ass.

This woman sure knows how to please a woman, to love a woman. Between her large cock, fit body and love for me, I don't know how I got so lucky. We're total opposites, both from different sides of the very fucked up track.