TWIN SISTER

JENNIE

I'm trading out my books at my locker when I feel strong arms wrap around me from behind. I immediately know who it is. I look back and up into the face of my girlfriend Pranpriya. But I know it's not really Pran. It's her twin sister Lisa. Lisa likes to play this game. She thinks she can trick me, but I will always be able to tell the difference.

They look exactly the same. From the way they style their hair to the shoes on their feet. Most twins grow out of that dressing alike phase early on, but my girls have always been like this. They're not just sisters. They're also best friends.

Any time I'm with Pran, Lisa is there too. To be honest it can be a little inconvenient at times if you know what I mean. Any other day I would call her out on her teasing straight up, but she interrupted a very important night for me last night and now I'm pissed at her.

I really thought Pran and I were going to finally go all the way. Lisa was supposed to be at her new girlfriend's house. It was finally just the two of us when Lisa showed up out of nowhere claiming she got bored and decided to come home. I wasn't the only one upset.

Usually if she pulls something like that Pran will just shrug it off, but for some reason last night was different. I'd never seen Pran upset with Lisa before. It didn't seem to phase Lisa though. I'm brought back to the present as Lisa brings his mouth to my ear and says my name in a sing-song voice.

"Jennie." I shiver at the feeling of her warm breath on my ear. It's weird. I know who it is, but my body doesn't seem to care right now.

I feel an ache of need start to form between my legs as she continues talking. She sounds amused. It's almost as if she can hear what I'm thinking. This son of a bitch. Two can play at this game. Instead of pushing her away like I normally would I turn in her arms without pulling out of her hold as I say,

"What's up babe?" I watch her expression grow flustered, but instead of backing off like I expected, she tightens her hold on me, keeping my body flush against her. Her confusion vanishes in an instant and a cocky smirk takes its place. She thinks she's winning, but she's wrong.

I'm sure my smirk mirrors her as she says, "Nothing Jen, I just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend." She's good.

I'll give her that. That's definitely something Pran would say. I watch her cocky smirk disappear as I slide my hands up her chest exploring the muscles that are one of the many reasons I know this isn't Pran.

Don't get me wrong, Pran has plenty of muscle. Lisa's are just a bit more defined. I take my time with my exploration since it'll never happen again. Finally I wrap my arms up around her neck. I look up into her eyes and see her humor is gone, replaced by something new.

Her eyes burn through me. I can suddenly feel her thick length harden between us. Her obvious desire for me causes the ache in my core to grow. I feel liquid desire coat the lace of my panties. This is getting into dangerous territory. I need to stop it. I'm sure my body is only reacting this way, because it thinks it's Pran touching us. We were left high and dry last night.

My body just craves release, but I am in control of my body. It doesn't control me. Having decided that, I then decide to tease her just a little more. She deserves it after all. I stand on my tiptoes and place a kiss on the side of her jaw. As I do, I make a point to rub my breasts against her firm chest in the process.

My voice is a purr as I say, "Baby, don't you have a free period right now?" She'll have to cave now.

Pran has a free period but Lisa doesn't which means she'll have to get to class in the next two minutes. Instead of reacting like I thought she would, I feel her hand slide down the small of my back to grip my tight ass in her large hands as she says, "What did you have in mind angel?" She doesn't even seem to notice his slip.