Chapter 1

Hello everyone that is reading this. For you all to know, this is my first fan fiction and first story too. I hope you like it.

*** I DO NOT own the Avengers, just my OC’s. Thank you and hope you like it. Please vote or comment or both. ***

Chapter 1    

“Sir, you wanted to see me?” Agent Rosalie Storm asked as she walks up to director Fury.

          “Yes, I need you to call in your sister, Emily Storm. We need her.” Fury tells her as he turns to look at Agent Storm.

          She looks at him with shock, “But Sir, she doesn’t work for SHEILD anymore. She won’t agree to come in.” she tells him.

          Fury looks her straight in the eye and said, “Agent, we need her. Tell her….”

           “Hello?” Emily Storm answers her phone as she looks at the ocean from the back porch of her beach house.

          “Emily, it’s me Rosalie,” Rosalie tells her on the other end.

          “Oh, hey sis. What’s up?” she asks, wondering why her little sister called her.

          “Your not going to like this, but Fury needs you to come in,” Rosalie Answers.

Emily laughs thinking it’s a joke, but after a few seconds she realizes that her sister is serious. She stops laughing and asked, “You’re not joking, are you?”

          “No.” Rosalie answers.

          “Well, tell him that I don’t work for him or SHEILD anymore. I haven’t worked there for 10 years and I’m not going to again. So forget it.” She tells her sister seriously.

          “Em, please just hear me out for a minute. Ok?” Rosalie pleads with her.

          “Fine, you have one minute to explain before I hang up.” Emily tells her.

          “Ok, Fury needs you to come in because the Tasseract has been stolen,” Rosalie said.

          “Is that it? Sorry Rosa, but not my problem.” She said.

          “Wait, there’s one more thing.” Rosalie said before Emily could hang up.

          “What?” Emily asks curiously.

          “Barton has been compromised, Em.” Rosalie tells her.

          Emily’s blood runs cold, her heart stops, her body freezes. No, he promised, she thinks to herself.

          “Fine, tell Fury that I’ll be there soon. I’ll help, but I’m not an agent still.” Emily tells her.

          “Okay, thank you Em. See you soon,” Rosalie said, “Bye.”

          “Bye,” Emily hangs up and sits there thinking of her past. The last time she was a SHEILD agent, last time she saw her sister, her best friends (Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff), and everyone else she known at SHEILD. Then of why she left in the first place, to protect them from herself and now she’s going back. Ha, funny how life is sometimes, she thinks.

          After a little bit, she sighs and gets up and heads to her room to pack for her trip to SHEILD. She walks to her bedroom and stops at the door and looks around. Her walls were a midnight blue and her king size bed had also midnight blue sheets and cover. She heads to her walk-in closet and grabs a suit case from one of the many shelve, then packs some of her clothing.

          Then she walks out of her room and heads to the basement. Once there, she enters in the code and walks in to her personal weapons rooms. She walks up to one of the shelves there and grabs two metal weapon cases. In the first one, she puts her five sets of special throwing knives. In the other one she puts her special designed bow and arrows.

          Once she’s done packing her weapons, she grabs both cases and heads to her roof, where her own personal jet was. She puts the two cases on board then she goes back in the house to get her suit case. Once she’s on and ready to go, she gets in the pilot seat and starts the engine of the jet. Then she takes off and heads to SHEILD’s Helicarrier.