Chapter 2

So here is the next chapter, hope you like it.

*** I DO NOT own the Avengers, just my OC’s. Thank you and hope you like it. Please vote or comment or both. ***

Chapter 2

            Once I landed on SHEILD’s Helicarrier and turned off the engine. I walked out of the jet and was greeted by my little sister, Rosalie. When I looked at her, she is in what I called “Agent Mode”. No emotion are shown but I knew her a lot better than anyone else and I could see in her eye’s that she is worried. I give her a small smile and walkup to her.

            “Hello Rosalie, it’s nice to see you. Though I wish it was under better events,” I tell her.

            “Me too, Emily, me too,” she tells me. “Agents, take her suit cases to Shadow Hawk’s room.” She then tells two agents that where with her.

            “Yes, ma’am,” they say to her then grab my suit cases and walk off with them.

            I watch them walk off for a few seconds before look back at my sister.

            “I guess Fury is going to want to see me, right?” I ask her.

            She looks at me and nods, “Ya, he wants you to be informed about what’s happened.” She answers me.

            “Okay then, lead the way little wolf,” I say to her, using one of her nicknames that I had for her.

            She smiles at that and then leads the way to the bridge where Director Fury is. Once we walked in, I looked around. I see a lot of agents working on computers, most likely trying to find the Tasseract, Clint, or Loki. I then look in the middle of the room where stood a man dressed in all black, which I knew was Director Nick Fury.

            Fury turned when we entered the bridge and walked over to us. “Thank you for coming in, Emily,” he tells me.

            “Thank you for asking nicely. So what is going on with the Tasseract?” I ask.

            So Fury told me about the Tasseract and Loki. After he told me this, he said that he is calling people to be on the Avengers team.

            “Who, exactly, are you calling to the team?” I asked him.

            “I have called in Tony Stark, Steve Roger, Agent Romanoff, and you. I also have Doctor Banner coming to help us track down the Tasseract.” He tells me. Just then Agent Coulson walks on the bridge and comes over to us.

            “Doctor Banner, Steve Roger, and Agent Romanoff are here, they’ll be here soon,” he tells Fury. Then he looks at me and gives me a smile, saying, “It’s good to see you again Emily, after 10 years.”

            “Same here, Phil.” I tell him with a small smile.

            Then three more people walk in, two men and one woman. The woman I knew was Agent Romanoff and I’m guessing the other two are Steve Rogers and Doctor Banner. Fury walked over to them and told them thank you for coming. Then he introduced me to them.

            “Gentleman, this is Emily Storm, an Ex-Agent of SHEILD. She has also agreed to help get the Tasseract back. Emily this is Captain Steve Rogers and Doctor Bruce Banner.” Fury tells us.

            “Ma’am,” Steve said when he shakes my hand.

            “Captain,” I reply. Then I turn to Bruce, “Doctor, it’s a pleasure to meet you, both of you.” I say.

            “You sure about that?” Bruce asked with a surprised look on his face.

            “Yes Doctor, to be honest, if there is anyone on the Helicarrier that know the feeling of losing control and becoming a monster, it would be me.” I tell him with a sad look on my face.

            I can see that he is wondering what I meant, but then Fury starts to talk to them and I don’t pay attention to what he’s saying. I walk over to one of the computer screen that has Clint’s picture on it.

            Natasha comes and stands by me. She put her hand on my shoulder, saying, “We’ll find him, Em.”

            “I hope so, Nat, I really do,” I tell her. We are silent until Natasha leaves to take Bruce to his lab.

            A few minutes later an alarm goes off on one of the computers. I walk over to it while the Agent sitting at the computer said, “We got a hit, 67% match,” on the screen was a picture of Loki. I started to type on the Computer and second’s later saying, “Wait, cross match, 79%.”

            “Lactation?” Fury asked.

            “Stuttgart, Germany,” I said, “28 Queens Plaza. He’s not exactly hiding.” I turn to Fury while I told him.

            Fury turned to Steve saying, “Captain, you’re up.” Then he looks at me, “Shadow Hawk, your back up.”

            I nodded then leave to go to my old room to suit up. This is going to be interesting, I thought as I go suit up.

And there is Chapter 2. Again thank you for reading and please vote or comment or both.