Chapter 3

A.N. : first off i would like to say sorry for the long wait, to be honest, I thought that no one was reading my story so I just  stopped. But last week,I was checking story on here and I found out that there are people reading it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So here is the next  chapter, it's not that long but I'm working on the next one right now and hopfully I'll have that up soon.

* I do NOT own the Avengers, only my OCs.*

** This chapter is dedicated to hotstuffnumber1 for being the first to comment on the story.** 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosalie’s POV:

            I watch as my sister walks over to the computer that has Clint’s picture on it. I look at her eye’s and see something in them that I see when she looks at me, worry and fear that’s what I see. She is one of the best people that can hide their emotions, there are only a few of us can see though her mask and that’s even hard for them, including myself. Agent Romanoff walks over to Emily and starts talking to her.

            I look over at our other two guests’. Doctor Banner looks nervous but he also keeps looking over at Emily, with curiosity in his eyes. He’s probably wondering about what she meant earlier about knowing how it feels losing control. One thing’s for sure, she would know.

            Now Steve Roger, aka Captain America, he’s looking around with wonder. I even saw him give Fury $10 when he first got here. He must have made a bet with him, I think to myself.

            “Agent Romanoff, will you show Doctor Banner to his lab,” Fury tells Natasha.

            “Yes sir. You’re going to love it Doc. We got all the toys,” she tells Doctor Banner, as they leave the bridge.

            A few minutes after they leave an alarm goes off at one of the tracking computers. Emily walks over to it, while the Agent at the computer said, “We got a hit, 67% match.”

            It was the computer that was tracking down Loki; it looks like we found something. Emily starts to take over the computer from the Agent and started to type something.

            “Wait, cross match, 79%,” she said seconds later.

            “Location?” asked Fury.

            The agent at the computer got out of his seat and lets her take over and find the location.

            “Stuttgart, Germany, 28 Queens Plaza. He’s not exactly hiding.” She tells Fury as she looks at him.

            Fury turns to where Steve is and said, “Captain, you’re up.” Steve nods and then leaves to go suit up.

Fury then turns to Emily and said, “Shadow Hawk, your back up.” Emily nods and leaves too.

            It’s quiet for a few second before Fury turns around and looks at me.

            “Agent Storm, I need you to go to Doctor Banner’s Lab and stay with him, get him whatever he needs to find the Tasseract and keep an eye on him,” Fury tells me.

            “Yes sir,” I reply.

            I turn to leave the bridge, when Fury calls me again, “Agent Storm.”