01

A/N: Authors Note is in italic

"#1 Girl"

CLEMENTINE RAMIREZ, just a regular girl who lives in New York goes to a party with her friends then has a one night stand leading to the walk of shame then a bunch of life changing chaos, and here is how it all started. Clementine sat on her comfy couch in a hoodie with a blanket over her as she watched TV. Clementine soon heard a knock at her apartment door and she quickly got up rushing to the door and opened it to see her friends, Chicago, Jordyn, and Mikey.

"Why the fuck aren't you dressed," Jordyn asked as they walked in.

"I wasn't told I was supposed to be," Clementine closed the door and turned to her friends.

"You didn't text her," Chicago complained.

"Bitch you told me you were going to," Mikey defended himself.

A little something about Clementine and her friends. Chicago, the smart one who also likes to have a little fun, she's the most gentle soft person you'll ever meet. Jordyn, the party animal, she gets you into any club/party. And Mikey, the gay one, he's also the mama bear of the group, and fucking crazy when it comes to his friends. Clementine is the opposite of her friends, she doesn't really like party's but on certain occasions she would go to party's, her and her friends are still in college graduating in a year, and Clementine is of course the most responsible of the group.

"Moral of the story, there's a new club that just opened, and I got us in," Jordyn smirked as she held 4 wrist bands.

"Okay, you guys know I hate parties," Clementine groaned and she walked back to the couch.

"Told you she wouldn't wanna go," Mikey rolled his eyes as the all followed Clementine into the living room.

"Come on Clem it would be so fun, and you can finally get laid," Chicago smiled as she sat beside Clementine.

"What if I don't want to get laid," Clementine scrunched up her nose.

"Honey who doesn't wanna get laid," Mikey said as he went into the kitchen and opened the cabinets grabbing four wine glasses and a wine bottle from the wall display.

"I just have a lot of work to do," Clementine sighed.

"You can do it tomorrow, get the fuck up and get ready," Jordyn pulled Clementine up from the couch.

"Chi?" Clementine looked back at Chicago.

"It's out of my hands, she yelled at me for defending you yesterday," Chicago sighed.

"Fine, okay I'll go to this club," Clementine groaned and entered her bedroom.

They helped Clementine get ready as Mikey filled up wine glasses. They started walking to the club and Clementine was actually starting to want to go to this party, it's been a while since she let loose.

"Okay before we go in, take this," Jordyn gave everyone a piece of candy.

"What is it?" Clementine asked.

"Just a starter piece," Jordyn smiled.

"Jordyn," Chicago gave her a look.

"Don't worry you'll be fine," Jordyn rolled her eyes.

"Okay well everyone stay in two so we don't get lost or kidnapped," Mikey suggested.

"You're not making me feel any better about this," Clementine raised her voice as the walked closer to the building that was blasting music.

They showed the guard their wristbands and he gave them a nod, then moved to the side allowing them to walk in. Mikey and Clementine sat in a booth talking as Jordyn and Chicago came over with a tray full of shots.

"5 for each," Jordyn smiled she put the tray on the counter and grabbed one chugging it down and everyone did the same. Clementine scrunched up her face one last time as the taste burned her throat.

"What is this," Clementine yelled over the music.

"Straight vodka," Jordyn smiled.

"Let's dance!" Jordyn shouted as she finished her last shot and she grabbed Clementine's hand and slid into the dance floor.

They all started dancing in the crowd of people, and the four friends grinded onto each other while having the time of their lives. Central Cee had finally made it to the club with his friends, and walked in as he looked around, they made their way threw the crowd of people and made it to the VIP a room.

Oakley took the blunt from his friend as they passed two blunts around a girl walked up to Oakley and gave him a smile as she placed down a tray of shots, he gave her a slight smile and as she moved Clementine came into his vision he couldn't take his eyes off the girl not even for a second, he smiled as he watched her dance onto her friend. Clementine stopped dancing, she slowly walked to the booth as she felt like shit, her feet being sore while she started to feel drunk and high. Oakley smirked and got up while taking his last shot.

"Yo where you," Clint asked.

"I'll be right back," Oakley smiled while putting his beanie down and made his way over to Clementine.

"Hi," Oakley smiled at the girl as he approached her.

"Hi," Clementine smiled wide with heavy eyelids and watched as he sat beside her.

"I'm Oakley," Oakley put out a hand for her to shake.

"Clementine," Clementine smiled while shaking his hand.

One thing lead to another and Clementine was in an Uber with Oakley, now heading to his hotel room. Clementine was now straddling his waist as she took off her dress and they started making out as they laid there naked.

Clementine woke up feeling drained, a headache pounding at her head she looked to the right side of her to see a tattooed man sleeping next to her. Clementine slowly got up and looked around the room for her dress and all the other pieces to her outfit from last night, Clementine picked up her underwear sliding them on, she was now fully dressed and she grabbed her phone while taking a glance at the man on the bed.

As Clementine finally walked out of the fancy hotel building she felt a light cold breeze she threw her head back and groaned as the breeze felt like heaven to her. Clementine took the elevator to her apartment, she walked out and walked up to her apartment door unlocking it and opening the door to reveal her friends.

"What the fuck, where have you been," Mikey asked in a low voice as all of them had headaches.

"I had a one night stand," Clementine sighed as she closed the door and walked into the kitchen.

"What!" Jordyn got up from the couch and walked over to her.

"You had a one night stand I'm so proud of you," Jordyn pulled her into a hug.

"No, I think it was a one night stand," Clementine frowned.

"Were you guys naked in bed," Jordyn asked and Clementine nodded.

"Then you guys fucked," Jordyn informed.

"I feel like shit," Clementine groaned as she chugged down the water.

"Well you go take a shower and I'll make coffee," Chicago smiled.

"Thanks," Clementine smiled and slowly started walking to her bedroom.

A/N: I don't know if I'm continuing this I for right now just wanted to see how it would go so I guys I'm going to publish these two chapters and wait and see