13

"BASHED"

"BASHED"

"Aye, what the fuck is going on," Clint shouted into the speaker.

"Every time I turn around you on the fucking news bruv," Clint rubbed his forehead.

"I don't know, my shit just started blowing up with a picture with Clementine and me, people found her Instagram and everything, contacting her shit," Oakley informed as he looked down at Clementine's phone which was blowing up none stop.

"Alright 'yo we're about to head over there stay where you are don't even move," Clint demanded as he hung up and looked at Oakley's location.

"Oakley, what's going on," Clementine asked, Oakley looked at Clementine.

"You need to pack a bag," Oakley got up from the couch.

"Why?" Clementine asked.

"I don't want you to freak," Oakley sighed and Clementine nodded.

"People found out about us," Oakley simply said.

"People? What do you mean people found out about us," Clementine questioned.

"A picture of us, is all over the internet, people found your Instagram, and now probably over 100 million people know you, wondering who you are," Oakley explained, Clementine took a minute to process what was happening.

"Wha- how I-" Clementine stuttered as she slowly started panicking.

"Clementine don't panic, that's the last thing you should do," Oakley advised as he saw the worry on Clementine's face.

"What do you mean don't panic, this is crazy, what is going to happen," Clementine asked.

"I don't know for sure but, I'm going to do everything and anything to protect you and our baby," Oakley explained.

"Oh my God," Clementine laid back as she sighed.

"I am only a month into my pregnancy and this is happening," Clementine's hand rested on the side of her face.

"Yeah, Clint and the others are on their way here with security so we can head to the hotel. I need you to pack a bag for a few days," Oakley sighed.

"Wait aren't you leaving tomorrow," Clementine questioned.

"Yeah and you have to come with me," Oakley responded.

"Oh my God," Clementine breathed heavily as she put a hand on her small swollen stomach.

"Clementine, I need you to stay calm, if you're not calm, then that stress will go to the baby," Oakley explained and she nodded. As soon as Clementine started to calm down there was a knock on the door, Oakley walked up to the door twisted the knob, and opened it slightly only to see Saint, Jordan, and Clint, he let out a sigh of relief and opened the door wide for them to walk in.