08

"Recording Studio"

"Recording Studio"

CLEMENTINE grabbed her keys before she opened the door to her apartment, Clementine opened the door to reveal Oakley waiting in front.

"Oh hey," Clementine smiled and Oakley smirked.

"I just came here to pick up the DNA sample, I- uh left it here," Oakley lied. Truth was he couldn't care less about the DNA sample cause in some way he kind of liked Clementine and slowly started to trust her, but he really came to check on her.

"Oh yeah, it's on the counter you can grab it really quick, but could you lock the door, I really need to get to my meeting," Clementine said as she walked out of the apartment leaving the door wide open, Oakley went towards the door.

"Have fun at your meeting," Oakley yelled to Clementine who was waiting for the elevator door, she smiled back at him.

Clementine walked to the elevator, Oakley watched the elevator go down and he walked into Clementine's apartment, shutting the door behind him. Oakley slowly looked around, seeing a messy but clean apartment, Oakley walked around seeing all the pictures of her with friends and family, some with her younger self, he entered her room and looked around as Oakley smiled to himself. Clementine was making her way back up the elevator because she forgot her book. As Clementine made her way inside she twisted the door knob and the door opened, Clementine groaned to herself while rolling her eyes as she walked in and grabbed the book off the table in the living room, when she walked by her room saw her door wide open and Oakley picked up something off her dresser.

"Excuse me," Clementine approached the door of her bedroom.

"Oh," Oakley jumped and dropped the picture off her dresser.

"Are you snooping threw my things," Clementine raised an eyebrow.

"Um, I wouldn't say that more like looking at your stuff," Oakley answered.

"Um, okay just don't try to rob me or anything," Clementine joked.

"Ah you got jokes," Oakley chuckled and Clementine did as well.

"Well, I still need to get to my class meeting so I'll see you probably later," Clementine smiled and took a few steps before turning back to Oakley.

"Um, I also, made an appointment, for the- baby, um I was thinking did you wanna go or not, it's the 6th of March," Clementine asked and Oakley smirked.

"Y-yeah, I'll be there," Oakley smirked.

"Okay bye," Clementine smiled and she walked out.

Oakley was at his hotel getting ready for a photo shoot as he clipped on his chains, the rest of his friends came in.

"Yo what's up with you and that girl," Saint asked.

"What," Oakley questioned Saint.

"Any news with your baby mama," Clint answered.