15

"THE MOTHER"

"THE MOTHER"

Oakley turned his head to Clementine who sat in the passenger seat taping her acrylic nail on her tooth nervously as they were 15 minutes away from Oakley's mom's house.

"You okay," Oakley turned his head back to the road as it rained.

"Yeah," Clementine mumbled.

"You seem nervous," Oakley smiled.

"How could I not be nervous," Clementine put her hands on her lap.

"What are some things about your mom, anything I need to worry about, anything I need to know? Is she religious, am I showing too much," Clementine rubbed her hand up and down her legs as she wore a short but not too short skirt, Oakley chuckled, a car coming down the road lighting up Oakley's face with it's lights.

"She is not religious, and there's nothing to worry about my mum just a normal mum, well, way different from yours," Oakley laughed.

"What does that mean!?" Clementine questioned.

"Your mum's straightforward forward very passionate and I see that she expects a lot from you, and puts way too much pressure on you," Oakley shrugged.

"You think my mom's is bad wait until you meet my dad he's even worse," Clementine chuckled.

"I don't get how you put up with that," Oakley lightly shook his head.

"I put up with it because they're my parents, they just want the best for me," Clementine rolled her eyes.

"Your mum didn't seem to like my appearance especially the first time I talked to her," Oakley mentioned.

"I mean you did look like a buffet of trouble to my mom, she doesn't like tattoos says they scar your body for life, and I mean the chains weren't helping you either," Clementine

"Don't you have one on your hip," Oakley asked.

"Yeah? How did you see that it barely shows," Clementine said while slightly pulling the clothed skirt down a little to see the small red-inked heart on her hip.

"How did she react when you got that," Oakley asked.

"She doesn't know about it," Clementine grinned.

"Oh really," Oakley smirked.

"Yeah I got this tattoo with my best friend Jordyn we were 18, it was my birthday and she practically blackmailed me to get it," Clementine chuckled remembering the moment.

"The one that gives you weird looks," Oakley raised an eyebrow.

"That's just her," Clementine shrugged.

"No trust me that's not your friend, I've been around my fair share of fake friends,"

"You just don't know her," Clementine rolled her eyes.