10

"Nausea"

"Nausea"

CLEMENTINE woke up in the morning feeling nauseous, as she sat up she walked into the bathroom turning on the light making her scrunch up her face and rub her eyes. Clementine felt even more nauseous while sitting on the toilet cover for a minute before getting ready. Moments went by and Clementine took her shower, coming out wrapping a towel around her body, a wave of nausea went threw her body and she slowly started to sit down on the floor and leaned against the counter.

Oakley was now in the elevator of Clementine's city apartment, seconds later The elevator doors opened, and he started walking down the hall and approached Clementine's door twisting the knob to see if it was opened, the knob twisted around and he walked in.

"Clementine," Oakley called out as he closed the door behind him and looked around, Oakley slowly approached Clementine's door he knocked on her door, Oakley heard a faint sound as he put his ear up to the door, Oakley burst threw the door and pushed open the bathroom door to Clementine sitting on the floor leaning against the counter.

"You okay," Oakley squatted down in panic.

"Yeah, I'm just really nauseous," Clementine slowly tried getting up but she dropped back down.

"No, you need to get in bed," Oakley grabbed her waist and legs, carrying Clementine's bridal style to her bed and slowly placing her down.

"Oakley I'm fine I just need to get dressed so we can go to breakfast, it's nothing but a little nausea," Clementine shrugged.

"No I'll order something here," Oakley suggested.

"I still have classes to go to," Clementine sighed.

"You obviously don't feel well, and you doing things is gonna make it worse for you and the baby," Oakley informed.

"Oakley-" Clementine started.

"You're staying home," Oakley demanded as he walked over to her closet looking for pants and a shirt.

"What are you doing," Clementine asked.

"Getting you clothes," Oakley looked to see a pink matching jogger set and grabbed it out of the closet putting the clothes between his arms as he started looking threw her drawers.

"Where are your under- panty things," Oakley stutters trying not to sound weird.

"Um I don't think I want you going through my underwear drawer," Clementine chuckled.

"No I-" Oakley chuckled as he looked down and back up at her.

"I'm just trying to get you clothed and not in a towel," Oakley said.

"My underwear is in the bottom drawer and my bras are in the drawer next to it," Clementine slightly and lightly bit her bottom as she watched Oakley grab a white underwear set, Oakley placed her clothes beside her.