14

"England"

"England"

CLEMENTINE woke up to the warm feeling of another body, she looked up to see Oakley sleep as he leaned on the armrest of the leather couch with his right arm around Clementine's waist as she lays on him, Clementine slowly looked up to see everyone asleep. Clementine slowly gets up walking over to the bathroom, still being in the private jet, she enters a small bathroom. After walking out of the small bathroom she turns to see Oakley on his phone.

"Hey," Clementine lightly said giving him a small smile as she sat back down.

"We about to land, you okay," Oakley said in a raspy voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Clementine sat beside him.

"So um, you know how I have my appointment for the baby... When are we going back to New York," Clementine asked.

"Well your appointment is Monday we heading back on the night before, so we'll make it back in time don't worry," Oakley explained and Clementine nodded. There was a moment of silence that Oakley soon tried to fill.

"You feel okay," Oakley asked.

"Uhm," Clementine nodded as she looked down at her lap.

"You hungry," Oakley raised an eyebrow.

"A little," Clementine nodded.

"What do you want to eat when we land," Oakley got on his phone before looking out the window to see the jet lower down.

"I don't know what they have in London," Clementine shrugged.

"I'll get you something you might like," Oakley chuckled.

The others woke up and they all got off the private jet heading to a black BMW, on their way back to Oakley's house, they stopped by a food place that Oakley always went to whenever he was home. As they kept driving they stopped in front of a black Victorian gate, it opened wide and a beige England luxurious medium-sized mansion came into view along with multiple cars lined up, some vines went down the walls of the mansion. The driver pulled up to the front of the door and parked the car as he got out to get Clementine's luggage.

"Come on," Oakley smirked.

Oakley grabbed the bag of food and Clementine got out of the car wearing his black puffer jacket she grabbed her small bag following Oakley inside, Saint, Jordan, and Clint got out of the other BMW that parked behind Oakley and Clementines, and they followed them inside, entering the living room and sat in the couch as Oakley got Clementine settled in.

"I got a guest room or you can stay in my room," Oakley motioned behind him through a hall.

"I'll take the guest room," Clementine gave him a small smile as she took one of her suitcases, Oakley led her to the guest room