12

"The Deli"

"The Deli"

"So," Clementine dragged the 'O' as she looked towards Oakley.

"What kind of family do you come from," Oakley narrowed in eyebrows in frustration.

"My family just expects better from me, they have been my whole," Clementine rolled her eyes and Oakley scoffed.

"So your family has put pressure on you your whole life, and every time you made a small mistake they hold you accountable for it," Oakley questioned.

"Well kind of, but it's not what you think," Clementine explained.

"No I think I get it," Oakley shrugged, realizing the toxicity that came with her family.

"Um, I really should be getting to my classes, I bet you have some big thing to get to so," Clementine headed to the door of her bedroom.

"Yeah," Oakley mumbled and walked up to her.

"When is your free period," Oakley asked as he grabbed her hand.

"Um, at 6," Clementine asked.

"Ima pick you up at 6," Oakley smirked.

"For what," Clementine lightly chuckled

"Ima take you to get some lunch," Oakley smirked.

"Mmk, I'll see you at 6 then," Clementine looked Oakley up and down.

"I'll see you later ma, make sure to eat before you leave," Oakley put a hand under her chin and kissed her cheek, Clementine blushed at the actions while she felt his breath on her cheek their lips inches away.

"Okay, bye," Clementine smiled in a daze from the sexual tension, she leaned back against her door.

Oakley soon left her apartment leaving Clementine being left in a daze. As Clementine walked into her 3rd class of the day missing the other 2 she sat beside Chicago who was beside Mikey.

"Oh my God, she rose from the dead," Mikey joked as he and Chicago looked at their best friend.

"Where the fuck have you been," Chicago asked coming off strong.

"Nice seeing you guys too," Clementine sighed.

"I thought you quit College," Mikey questioned.

"You know my parents aren't letting me quit," Clementine complained.

"So what have I missed," Clementine asked.

"Everything, Giselle Rogers got a boob job," Mikey said staring at her tits from across the room.

"I meant work-wise," Clementine scoffed.

"Absolutely nothing, it's the same old," Chicago explained.

"So how's your delicious UK man's," Mikey asked as he smirked, Clementine playfully rolled her eyes.