Chapter 36

*Narration*

August let his mana flow as he unleashed his bloodlust targeting the idiots, a polite smile still on his face as he takes a step closer to them while twirling his spear.

All of them got into their knees as their body shook in fear, some vomited while others fainted on the spot, the potent bloodlust of August was too much for them to handle.

August was watching the 12 adventurers beg for their lives on bended knees, they didn't even attempt to fight him. The moment they found out who August was and felt his aura gripped their neck, they all simultaneously kissed the ground as they begged to be spared.

"So... What should we do with them?" Denki asked August as he stared blankly at the rookie slayers.

"Well killing them would just leave a bad taste in my mouth, but the info we got on them is that they have been targeting plenty of rookies in the middle floor so letting them go is out of the question." August shrugs as he answers. Then he remembered something about the Ganesha Familia being something akin to a police force in Orario, and since he's been meaning to visit then he views this as an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.

"Oy!" August starts gaining the attention of everyone. "Do any of you carry a rope?"

"I-I do sir." a thin looking adventurer answered him. The fear is clear in his voice.

"And what's your name?" August asked.

"B-Belo sir, Belo Dona." he answered as he tried his best not to look at August in the eye.

"Well Belo tie everyone up, and make sure it's tight. I'm going to check it after you're done and if I find that you're purposely loosening up the tie." August paused as he let a quick burst of his aura go while looking at Belo. His face smiling innocently. "I'll cut your limbs off one by one."

Belo paled at what August said, he nodded over and over again as he quickly did the job.

.
.
.
.
.

After tying everyone up with his rope, he made sure that it was as tight as humanly possible, with that done August checked it and found it to his liking.

With that they made their way out the dungeon as August ordered Belo to be the one who'll pull the rope all the way to the top.

August was in a hurry so he decided to take the front, not wasting any time, he decided to kill every monster in their path with one blow while continuously moving.

It took them about an hour and a half to reach the 1st floor, it would have been faster if it wasn't for the package they were bringing.

As they head to the exit, every adventurer they meet along the way stares at them, specifically at the 11 men that were tied up and at Belo who was pulling them like a herd of cattle.

"Denki I'll take care of these idiots, go to the guild and cash in our loot, then head home after you buy some grub from the hostess." August ordered, he then smiled at Denki as he teased him. "And be sure not to get scammed again."

"Oh shut up!" Denki answered, "You're not letting that go aren't you?"

"No I am not." August smirked as a chuckle escaped his mouth. He then shoos Denki away. "Let's go you idiots, I really want to eat some of Mia's food and have a nice long bath so let's just get this over with."

The 12 idiots had no other choice but to follow, they really dreaded their luck.

.
.
.
.
.

August and the 12 idiots arrived at Ganesha's home base, earning a few looks by some pedestrians as well as other adventurers along the way.

It has been months since August and Heracles arrived at Orario but to this day August still couldn't fathom why a god would live in such a building, he didn't know what was worse, that the building was in the image of the said god, the fact that the building's name is I AM GANESHA, or that the entrance to it is at its crotch.