Chapter 92

Orario, the once vibrant city was laid in ruins, as building and corpses lay waste in the streets. This was a moment in history, a dark moment, where countless lives had been lost due to the chaos that had been brought up by Evilus.

The gods all but their lips in anger, their home had been attacked, innocent blood had been sheed, adventurers killed left and right, some of their kind even sent back to heaven.

They had received a massive blow, both in their city, and in their pride. There was very little fanfare when they won, due to the cost of victory. Every gods and their familia had suffered a hit, one that would send them back years to mend.

For now, all that they could do is to pick up what's left and try to rebuild their city and home.

The gods are all present inside the room of prayer, Ouranus had call them all here to discuss what have happened.

"They have caught us off guard." Ouranus opened as his eyes, he scanned the gods and took a deep breathe as he continued. "Never did I imagine that Evilus would attack, especially after their defeat 15 years ago..."

"This wasn't a on the spot plan." Hades jumped in. "They were planning this for who knows how long now. And I think we all know why they did it."

"Yes." Ouranus nods and looked at Heracles, the other gods followed his gaze, as the god of strength stood his ground and kept his eyes peeled to Ouranus, meeting his gaze.

Ouranus sighed and took his eyes off Heracles, he then turned towards Ganesha and spoke. "I have received the reports of the previous Denatus. And I have to say, I am really disappointed Ganesha."

Ganesha bowed, keeping his eyes on the ground, he opened his mouth and answered. "It was not my secret to tell, Lord Ouranus." Ganesha answered firmly.

"And yet you told Heracles this secret, even swearing-in an oath with him." Ouranus answered, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Well, to be fair, it was August who held the Theïkó óplo, and seeing that he is Heracles' child, Ganesha telling him is the best move." Buddha shrugs as his voice cuts through the tension in the room. His eyes then turned a bit cold as he looked at Ouranus and smirked. "Don't you think so?"

"Buddha... You really need to learn when to shut up." Hades spoke coldly, he was still quite pissed about earlier, when Buddha and Thor sided with Heracles and fought his familia.

"Oh... I really want you to make me." Buddha smirked at Hades direction, his right hand moved towards his bo-staff.

"That's quiet enough!" Baldr stepped in the middle. "We have more pressing matters to discuss than this pointless squabble."

Hades and Buddha still glared at one another but the two understood that Baldr is right. Seeing this, the headmaster of the school district nods in appreciation as he too looked at Ganesha and continued on the earlier discussion.

"I have to agree with Buddha on this one." Baldr opened. "Letting Heracles know that his child possesses a theïkó óplo was the best move possible."

"I disagree!" Apollo joined in, he has an ugly snarl on his face as he looked at the gods. "If Ganesha only told everyone, then we could have prepared better in case of an attack!" he then scoffs as he looked at Ganesha with contempt in his eyes. "If he hadn't been selfish and told us from this start, non of this would have had happened."

The gods murmured to themselves, majority of them seemed to agree with what Apollo had said. But as the whisper started to grow louder, a chuckle cuts through the noise.

The gods followed who the voice had come from and saw Anubis, holding his mouth, trying to suppress a laughter that was threatening to burst. "Oh I'm sorry, hahaha.. It's just so funny to me."