Chapter 85

"Well... LET'S GIVE IT HELL!!!" Finn's voice reached every adventurer in the amphitheater, he dashed forward, his mana pushed to the limit as a trail of golden light followed his wake.

The adventurers behind him charged forward as well, Ottar, August, Toga, and Loch, brandished their mana at full force.

That was the catalyst, as if on cue, every single adventurer charged forward, with a war cry. They are the hope of Orario right now, they must slay the creature here.

Aagon took flight, with a mighty roar he charged forward, the dragon was the first to arrive to the creature. He swung his claws forward, the creature reeled back, his claw may not be able to gore through its though skin, but it was enough to push it back. Not done with his attack, he bellowed a breath of extreme heat, pushing the creature even more.

Waiting for the creature is Finn, he slammed his spear forward, it sliced through air. His weapon connected with a loud thundering sound. It was followed up by Ottar, who by now is at full beastification, his muscle bulged as he slashed his durandal grade greatsword horizontally.

The two hits did little to no damage to the creature, yet due to their strength, the creature was pushed back by the sheer force of their attack.

The creature roars in anger, its huge jaw opened wide as it sucked the air in the arena, threatening to suck in the adventurers as well.

""Proud warrior, snipers of the forest. Take up your bows before the advancing plunderers."" a voice cuts through the loud area, heat started to take hold over everyone.

""Answer the call of your brethren and ready your arrows. Tinge them with flame, the lamplight of the forest."" it was Lefiya and Riveria, both chanting their spell as their mana densly enveloped the whole arena. ""Release them, the fire arrows of the fairies. Falling like rain, burn away the savages! FUSILLADE FALLARICA!!!""

Their combined mana made ahuge fire elemental magic form above the arena, covering it, like a sun had appeared at the center of Orario. With a howling cry, the two elves pushed the fire magic forward.

The creature had made a mistake, because of his attempt to suck the adventurers straight to its large mouth, it inadvertently sucked the magic straight to its inside.

The fire spell exploded as the creature shriek in pain, it was basic knowledge, no matter how hard a beings exterior is, their interior, organs, and innards, would still be made of soft tissues.

But the magical bombardment wasn't done.

"Silver moon's mercy, the golden wilderness. This body is destined for the wild boar of the war. Run through, carry the goddess' will! HILDIS VINI!!!" Ottar from above crashed down the creature like the wrath of the gods, extremely fast and extremely heavy, his blow cracked stands on where they were fighting the creature.

Destroying the very structure of the amphitheater.

Dust cloud erupted high in the air as debris and other particles flew everywhere.

Ottar felt a tingle in his spine, as a tentacle cuts through the dust smoke, he tried to raised his weapon to block, but was a tad bit slow. The tentacle hit him cleanly at the side. "ARGHHH!!!" He grunts in pain as he crashed, tumbling into the ground.

He can feel multiple bones breaking because of the hit, his skill, healing power took effect as his body tried desperately to mend himself.

The creature in a fit of anger started to wail his tentacles all over the place, taking out and killing adventurers and monsters -that Shakti brought- in the process.

Ryuu Lion dashed towards the creature, her mana oozing out her body as she starts to chant. "In the sky of a now distant forest. Infinite stars scattered in the endless night sky." she jumped up to dodge a tentacle and slashed down, her weapon doing no damage, but doing damage wasn't her aim.