S1 E2

I woke up the next morning and was craving water.So I got up and wiped the sweat off my forehead as I slowly walked down the stairs.My head hurt so fucking much!

I saw my mom passed out on the couch with pills on the table next I her.I started tearing up after realizing I was slowly turning into her.I didn't want to be her,I wanted to be kind and clean?

I checked my phone and saw it was Thursday,I had literally 20 minutes to get ready for school.

"Fuck the water." I said as I ran back up the stairs and into my room.

I rummaged through my room trying to look for a good outfit.Once I found a good outfit I had 15 minutes to finish getting ready.I put my hair in two french braids and grabbed my stuff as I ran outside.

"Shit!" I had 10 minutes till I had to get to school.

I hopped on my bike and started peddling at the fastest speed I could (without risking falling).

I made it to school and ran into the building.THE BELL WAS ABOUT TO FUCKING RING AND MY CLASS IS UPSTAIRS AND IM IN THE FUCKING FRONT OFFICE THAT IS DOWNSTAIRS.

I ran through the office but right as I left the office the bell rang.

"SHIT!" I stated running to the stairs to my building.

I was already out of breath once I made it to the stairs so I just walked up the steps and into the hallway.I knocked on the door and prepared myself to be stared at and asked questions.

"And where is your pass?" Mrs.Harmon asked me.

"I-I..the bell rang once I left the office I swear!" I said panting.

"Mhm sure.don't let it happen again." Mrs.Harmon said as pointed towards my desk.

Shit,Ash was in this class.I saw him laugh at me through the corner of my eye.This one girl next to me passed me a note.

"He told me to give it to you." She said as she pointed towards Ash.

I sighed as I opened it.

How did those drugs feel,loser.
Also,You left this in the car,pay me at lunch.

I looked to see what was tapped to the note and it was a little baggy with pills in it. I didn't leave any pills in the car?

I gave him a confused look but he just winked at me,I didn't get any drugs wtf?

The bell soon rang and I walked out

I met rue in the hallways and showed her the note Ash gave me and the pills.

"Don't take those." She said quickly.

"No shit.Why would someone who hates me give me drugs?" I said.

"Idk but you know how you could get him back?" She smirked at me.

"You sure this would work?what if it's actually drugs and he's js tryna get close to me?" I said as I looked at the drugged drink

"Then shit.I'll js tell him I did it!" Rue smiled at me.

"Then how would you get drugs." I said.

"Oh...your taking the blame." Rue said.

"No?!you gave me the idea,and I did the idea!we are 50/50!" I said and grabbed her wrist.

"Fine!" She said and sat down next to me.

Ash finally sat down in his seat and watched Tiktok on his phone.I was eyeing him then it hit me,what if I asked him what he gave me?!I shot up from my seat and sat across the table from him.

"What?" He said with his hand on the cup.

"What exactly did you give me?" I asked.

"What did it look like." He said while resting his eyes.I pulled the bag out my pocket,having one less pill in it.SHIT!it's the same pills rue gave me the night before.

"Your drink looks yummy Can i have it?thanks!" I grabbed his drugged drink and started drinking it all.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He said as I set the cup down.

He got up and grabbed my neck.

"Woah your choking me?where will this lead to???" I smirked.

He quickly took his hand off my neck and I gave him $50.

"Thanks." He said.

Did I just do a drug deal at school?Oh fucking well,I had my drugs?

Please vote for this chapter!