S2 E2

"Soooo are yall official yet?" Maddy said to me.

"No..." I said.

"What the Fuck?prom is coming up soon and he still hasn't asked you out yet?Maybe he's only using you." Maddy said.

"Ash wouldn't do that?" I said.

"Then you don't know Ash!" She said.

"What if I ask him?" I said.

"Boo?A girl should never ask a man out,but if that's what you wanna do?" She said.

"Wait why cant i?" I said.

"It makes you seem desperate?" She said.

"Ugh!What will i do!" I stood up.

"I'm going to Ash's." I said as I grabbed my stuff.

"He better ask you out tonight." Maddy said before I left.

"Can you tell your brother to ask me out!" I told fez

"Woah,why?" He said.

"Cause the dance is in literally three days,and he still hasn't asked me!" I said.

"Does he have to ask you?there isn't anyone else that had asked you?" Fez said.

"Nope,Ash needs to do it." I said.

"Well whenever he thinks times right?" Fez said.

"Oh my god." I groaned and hopped off the counter.

I made my way into the freezer and sat on the chair as I hugged my legs and watched tiktok on my phone.I should ignore him till he ask me out?is that too petty or not...Oh well?

"Wassup Ma" Ash said.

I said nothing in response.

"Hello?" He said again.

I still stayed silent.

"Ma." He said.

"Bro wtf?" He said as he stood and walked over to Fez.

I watched them and saw Fez laugh and say smth to Ash and Ash just walked back into the freezer.

"Is this about the dance?i already have someone Im going with." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"My...Girlfriend." He said.

GIRL-we've been kissing and making out while he had a fucking girlfriend.What if he does that to me,does she know,who is she!Many thoughts rushed through my head.

I stood up and walked out.

"MA WAIT-fuck!" I heard Ash say from behind me.

I walked out to the front and got ready to go home when Ash stopped me.