S1 E7

TW:Abuse

"Wtf happened to you?!" London said as she examined my bruises.

I had recently became rlly close with London.We used to be best friends when we were little but we stopped talking,idrk why though?But anyways,even though we hardly ever talked,we knew we were still best friends!

"I fell out of bed?" I said.

"A fall out of bed dosent do this to you Y/n/n..." London said concerned.

"Well it did to me?" I said.

"Did your mom do this..?" London asked.

I stayed silent and she opened her mouth as she realized.

"WHY TF WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME!" London said as she stood.

"Idk..." i said.

"You CANNOT go back to your house!" London said.
Fun fact: London calls places 'house' whenever they are a house but don't feel like a home.

"Then where else will I go?!" I said as I stood.

"Don't you have a boyfriend!" London said.

"I...don't know?" I said.

"What do you mean you 'dont know' " London said.

"All we did was kiss a few times,I don't know what we are!" I said.

"Oh my- Look.Just ask him if you can stay with him?" London said.

"Why can't I stay with you?!" I said.

"Cause my mom dose NOT like you!You're lucky enough that you even got to talk to me?!" London said.

"I will not ask him to LIVE with him!He's gonna ask too many questions and that's gonna end with him killing my mom and going to jail so I'm good?!" I said while grabbing my stuff.

"Fine.But call me or him whenever she even lays a FINGER on you,okay?" London said.

"Kay..." I smiled and walked out her house.

"You're about to have more bruises then now

"You're about to have more bruises then now.WHY WOULD YOU GO TO YOUR FRIENDS HOUSE WITH VISIBLE BRUISES?!HOW STUPID ARE YOU!" My mom said while pushing me at the last part.

"I DIDNT LOOK BEFORE I LEFT,SORRY!" I said back.

"YOU ARE A WORTHLESS,PIECE OF SHIT DAUGHTER WHO DESERVES NOTHING!" My mom yelled at me while walking to the kitchen.

"NOTHING BUT TO DIE!" My mom finished her sentence as she picks up a cooking knife.

"Shit." I said as I started running up the stairs and to my window.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" My mom said as she chased me.

I slammed my door shut and locked it as I opened my window secretly.

I quickly hopped out my window with my phone in hand as I fell onto the grass.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I hit the ground.

I faintly heard my door open and hurried to get up and run to Ash's house.

While running I called him to come pick me up.

"Shit.pick up,pick up,PICK UPPP!" I said as I ran.

"Yo-wtf why are you running?" Ash asked through the other end of my phone.

"ASH PLEASE PICK ME UP IM AT UHH UH IM AT THE PARK!" I panted while slowing down at the park.

"Why what's wrong?!Is someone trying to hurt you?!why aren't you showing your face?Im otw rn." I hid in the porta-potty and cried as Ash hung up.

Soon after I heard my phone ding.

Ashhh🚬
Im here

I stood up and wiped my tears and ran out the porta-potty.

"Hey you go-WTF?!" Ash said as he saw my face.

"I...ASH DRIVE!FUCKING DRIVE!" I said as i saw my moms car approaching the park we were at.

"FINE BUT TELL ME WHO TF DID THAT TO YOU!" He said as he started driving.

"How tf could a mother do that to her own daughter bro..." Fez said.

Ash looked sad and disappointed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He said with his voice breaking.

"I was scared?I knew you were gonna hurt her and then you would go to jail?" I said.

"But she needs to know how you've been feeling all these years Y/n?" Ash said.

"Ash,she has a gun!Plenty!" I said.

"How do you know that?" Fez said.

"She...she pointed them at me." I said.

"WHAT KIND OF MOTHER POINTS A FUCKING GUN AT HER DAUGHTER?!" Ash yelled.

"MINE!" I yelled back.

"She's gonna get fucked up!" Ash said as he left.

"FUCK!ASH NO!" I said as I chased after Ash.

Please vote for this chapter!