S3 E2

I sat in class,the teachers annoying voice going into my ear and right out the other. All I could think about was Ash,and how his seat was taken by the new kid today. Every time I go to look at Ash's desk I see his name scribbled out with the new kids name being under it. It made my blood boil.

"Y/n, do you have the answer,I mean your notebook is full?" Mrs.Grey asked me,breaking my train of thought.

"Huh- oh uhm...No I don't have the answer." I said.

My notebook was full. But it was full of scenarios I had to write in my shifting script. I am going to perma shift tonight. I'm going to see Ash and live normally again. I will finally be happy.

"Hm. Then I suggest you pay attention." Mrs.Grey said.

What? She knows how close me and Ash were, and she knew what happened to Ash! Why was she acting like a bitch?! Everything ticked me off and made me want to run out the room and immediately shift. But I decided to go today so I could tell my friends. And also make sure everything was going to be just like before.

The final bell rang.

I grabbed my bag and walked out to the front. Then I remembered that Ash wasn't gonna pick me up, so I walked home. Speaking of home, I still haven't went back to my mom. I live with London currently and my mom is my last resort for everything.

 I live with London currently and my mom is my last resort for everything

I walked through Londonderry door. London didn't go to school today since she was sick. I walked up the steps,ignoring her parents in the kitchen as I did so.

"Hey *cough* you ready?" She jumped up as she saw me.

Me and London were shifting together. We vowed we would always be together forever, we are keeping that promise.

I nodded and set my bag by her door,locking it afterwards. Then I ran in her bed and pulled my script out,London doing the same. We read over our scripts before I grabbed her tv remote and turned on subliminales. I then grabbed the sleeping masks on the hook and gave one to me and then one to her. I wanted this process to go fast.

Then I started my method.

"Y/n,y/n wake up?" That voice is familiar,so is that line?

I opened my eyes and felt a hand on my arm. I looked around the room and almost cried. It was Ash's.

"Y/n, c'mon we gotta get ready for school?" Ash had turned me around to face him. It had worked. I am seeing Ash!

Without a word I hugged Ash with a cry.

"I missed you so much Ash." I cried into his shoulder.

He immediately hugged back,without understanding,but with support. I felt him rub his arm up and down my back gently before he pulled away.

"You good ma? What happened?" He asked.

"I- I don- I had a nightmare. That's all." I said.

"Oh. Well it's alright now, but we gotta get ready alright?" He nodded.

I nodded back and rubbed the tears from my face. I watched Ash climb over me and start getting ready from school.

He put on the jacket I was wearing to school today. The one I used to say was ass the one I missed the most. He went over to his cologne and started spraying his signature scent. I used to complain about how strong it was,until I missed it the most. He put on the shoes that he was wearing when ...it happened,The shoes that were unrecognizable.

I was home.