S2 E7

" Then what?!" London said,excited to know what we did after the park.

"He took me-...home!He took me home and we watched SpongeBob." I said with a smile.

"You're always watching SpongeBob I swear!" London scoffed to herself.

"Mhm yup,ima go home now!" I said and grabbed my stuff.

"Aww,byeee!" London said.

"Bye!" I said back.

When I got to Ash's house,i tried to go in but the door was fucking locked?!

                                     Ash 🚬❤️

Let me in

It's not the best time rn

What is that supposed to mean???

There is someone here who I
don't want you to meet!

Do you have another secret
relationship?

No?

Then let me in!

Fine!

And then he let me in

It was the biggest fucking mistake of my life!When I walked in the living room I saw my mom sitting on their couch,talking to Fez and Ash with a stack of cash!

"Aye im not gonna say it again,she ain't for sale lady." Fez said.

"Well she is my daughter,cmon hunny we're leaving!" My mom said as she stood up.

"No?" I said.

"What do you mean 'no'?" My mom said.

"You abandoned me and expect me to just go back to you after you ask?!Hell no.Get out and I never wanna see you ever again!" I said.

"You don't get to talk to me like that!" My mom said as she grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me!" I said while trying to pull my arm.

"MOM LET GO,YOURE HURTING ME!" I said with tears in my eyes.

Right when we made it to the car I felt my head get pushed out the way of my mothers,and hers get punched.She instantly let go of my arm and Fez took me inside while Ash beat her ass.

"Damn she got a grip on you!" Fez said as he looked at my wrist.

"She's done worse?" I shrugged.

"Worse?!Man what the Fuck!?" Fez said.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna go lay down." I said as I stood to walk to Ash room.Just then Ash walked through the door and ran to me.

"You good?" He said through heavy breaths while looking at me.

"Yes I'm fi-" I said but was cut off by Fez.

"Why tf would she be good?Her mom just tried to take her back,that same mother left a handprint on her fucking neck and face!" Fez said.

Ash hugged me tightly before pulling away and walking me to our room.

"It's better if you don't leave the house for a while,y'know.She might be waiting somewhere to kidnap you or smth?" Ash said as I took my hoodie off,revealing the bruise on my arm that slightly got worse.

"Jesus y/n!why didn't you tell me?!" He said as he grabbed my arm.

"Cause...now let go?" I said.

He quickly let go and got changed.I put on one of his shirts and some shorts and laid next to him in the bed. I grabbed the remote from the end of the bed but when I bent up,I was pushed back down.

"Ash?" I said as he got on top of me.

"I love you y/n." He said before kissing me.

I kissed back,but Ash didn't seem to have any intention on breaking the kiss,so I kept going.I soon flipped us over so I was on top of him and he held himself up with his elbows.We pulled away so we could breath before instantly locking our lips again.

At some point I could feel it,so I started rocking my body back and forth onto him.

"Mhm..." he moaned into my mouth as he grabbed my hips.

I soon pulled away for a second.

"Is your door locked?" I asked.

"Mhm...always is." Ash smirked at me.

"Good." I said as I continued to kiss him and rock my body on him.

I pulled away from our kiss and started kissing down his jaw and neck.

"Fuck,your so good." He moaned.

"Sh." I said against his skin.

I started sucking on his neck,making sure to leave hickeys.Once I found his sweet spot,I heard him moan.

"Sh Ash." I said.

"I-I cant..." he said.

"Hey Ash,i need you." Fez said from the other side of the door.

"Yeah- in a few minutes!" Ash yelled back.

"What is it?" Ash yelled again.

"Rue." Fez said.

"Fuck." Ash said as he pushed me off him.

"We- we'll continue this when I get back..." he said as he stood.

"We better?"

Please vote for this chapter!