S3 E4

My mom appeared next to London.

"London.." I said.
"LONDON LET GO!" I yanked my arm.

"I'm sorry y/n. But she's paying me $1000..." are you fucking kidding me.

Then Ash came out of the house with his gun. Pointing it at London.

"Let go." He demanded.

WHAT THE FUCK?! I DONT REMEMBER SCRIPTING THIS PART??

London didn't do anything but tighten her grip on my arm. Then Ash pulled her and my mom into the house.

Fez grabbed the gun out of Ash's hand and placed it in his pockets.

"Aye, we ain't finna do this Ash. Just let them go. Y/n is staying here though." Fez said.

"No she is not?! She is my daughter? I could get yall arrested for kidnapping her!" My mom yelled.

"Okay but-" Ash was gonna argue before I argued first.

"No? First of all, you abused me, you were an addict, you tried to kill me multiple times, you threatened yo send me away at any minor inconvenience, and you literally kicked a minor out. You have no room to talk abt people getting arrested, so get the fuck out!" I yelled.
" And London, I really thought you wanted to shift here so you could be friends with me but in reality you scripted the worst shit? What kind of fucking friend are you!?" I yelled, turning my head to London.

Ash and Fez looked wide eyed as I said that.

London looked at me and started fucking crying? WHY IS SHE VICTIMIZING HERSELF IN A SITUATION SHE CAUSED?? LMAO

"Y/n I am so sorry... I really needed the money and-"

"YOU NEEDED THE MONEY?? YEAH WELL I NEEDED MY BEST FRIEND!" I yelled.

I then grabbed my moms arm and pushed her out the house. Watching as she fumbled into the grass as she fell on her ass.(Dr sues who?)
I laughed a bit before turning and trying to grab London,she backed up.

"Y/n please." She begged.

I didn't speak, I just continued to try and grab her. Her backing up every time until she was in me and Ash's room. She closed and locked the door.

"London get the fuck out before I kill your ass!" Ash yelled into the door.

"NOT UNTIL TOU FORGIVE ME!" She yelled back.

I gave Ash a look and he instantly understood it. He backed up and then went and sat on the couch.

"Fine! I forgive you, just please get out!" I yelled.

London opened the door and thought she was gonna get a warm hug from her best friend,when in reality she got a uppercut from her ex best friend. She fell back as her head banged against the carpeted floor,making her go light headed for a second. She grabbed her head and I grabbed her hair as I dragged her blonde ass out the room. Then out the house.

She joined my mom on the grass.

"Damn, I raised you righttt!" Maddy squealed over the phone

"Of course?" I laughed back.
"Hey Maddy, I'm finna watch a movie with Ash so I'll call you back afterwards alright?" I said.

"Okay,do not forget to call me though or else I will literally come to Ash's house and strangle you. LOVE YA!" She said and hung up.

Ash laughed at the last thing Maddy said before sitting up and starting the movie. We were watching Thirteen.

"Eevie is the shittiest person ever I swear to god

"Eevie is the shittiest person ever I swear to god." I rolled my eyes at the scene where Eevie ratted out Tracy.

"Right cause what the fuck?" Ash agreed.

I turned to look at him and see what I couldn't see for months straight. He stared back.

"What?" He asked.

I started laughing out of nowhere when I realized I am so attached to him that I perma shifted for him. He was clueless. Rhat wad the bad part.

I wanted to tell him about the shift but that will ruin us. Ruin me.

I stopped laughing when I remembered that this isn't the real Ashtray,and that the real Ashtray is dead,he will never come back. I will never hear the real Ashtray say he loves me again. I will never feel the real Ashtrays love. It made me internally bleed out every time I thought about it. God,why did he have to die?!

He noticed I had stopped laughing,and went silent.

"Ma? You good?" Ash asked as he put his arm on mine.

"Huh- oh,yeah I'm okay. Just thinking?" I said.

"About what?" Ash asked.

"You."