2

Madhana was happy because they wanted them to open up to each other before the wedding. But Lakshmi was hell scared because she knew that Shivani  was not interested in this marriage.

Madhana: Of course ma. Deii Arjun poda!...

She nudged him to go.

Arjun: Maaa!..

Madhana: Maanatha vaangatha da. Pesa dhaane koopdura. Po, Po Arjun...

She leaned to him and whispered.

Arjun: Poren,poren...

He said with a grumpy face and stood up...

Lakshmi: You can use terrace, maapla...

Arjun: Sure,Aunty....

They both went to the terrace and stood there for 5 minutes without talking.

Shivani: Edhachum pesunga...

Arjun: Huh?

Shivani: Illa, edhachum pesunga nu sonnen...

Arjun: Hi,I'm Arjun...

Shivani: Naan Shivani...

Again there was a silence.She sensed the awkwardness in the air and decided to speak first.

Shivani: I'm a biotechnologist.Inga thaan pakkathula oru company la work panren. Monthly 30K salary. Saturday and Sunday I'll be on leave and mostly I'll be doing WFH. And–

She noticed that he was not listening to her. He looked like he was in an another world. She swayed her hand in front of him...

Shivani: Hello! Arjunnnnn.....

She shouted his name.He snapped out of his thoughts.

Shivani: Entha ulagathula iruka?
Naan inga pesite irukken,nee–

Arjun: Enaku indha kalyanathula ishtam illa...

Shivani: WHATTT!!!

She was taken aback by his sudden confrontation but was really happy inside but she wanted to know the reason.

Shivani: Yen venam?Yennalaya?...

Arjun: Ayo apdi illa nga. You look pretty. You look ambitious. Aana naa apdi kedayathu. And I don't want any woman to suffer by marrying me...

Shivani didn't take eyes off him when he spoke those words.

Arjun: Yen apdi pakkura???

Shivani: Illa, naa solla vendiyathu ellam nee solra?...And enakkum indha marriage la thuli kooda interest illa...En amma kaga than naan inga ninnu tu irukken...

Arjun: Ungalukku yen venam?

Shivani: Kalyanam panna, PG panna mudiyaadho nu oru bayam....
Kalyanam vendam nu illa, ippothaikku venam...But kandippa oru naal pannipen.....

Arjun: Oh...Sari vaanga polam...

Shivani: Don't say that you are going to tell your mom that you're not interested....

Arjun: Vera enna panna solringa?

Shivani: 'I want to know the reason behind it' nu ketta enna solluva? Wait, let's think about it....

She thought for 10 minutes but nothing flashed in her mind...

Arjun: Dumb...

Shivani: Enna sonna?

Arjun: Onnum illa ma...

They stood there for literally 15 minutes but nothing flashed in their mind...

Arjun: Vaanga polam...Reason laa keka maatanga....

Shivani: Mmmm...

They went down to the living room to see faces with full of anticipation....

Madhana: Enna da?... Ponna pudichurukka?..

Arjun: Enakku ponna......pudichirukku....

People in the room were very happy with his answer except one soul. Arjun noted her expression and smiled inwardly.

Lakshmi: Maapillai-ya pudichurukka di?...

Shivani: Pudichirukku....

She said as she glared at him which didn't go unnoticed by him.

It's true that Arjun had an aversion to marriages but not after seeing her. He felt an unknown happiness and comfort when he saw her for the first time. Eventhough he said her that he was not interested in this marriage, in a corner of his heart,he wanted her as his wife.
Without his knowledge, love entered his life and started disturbing him....

_________

Hi guysss❤️
Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga...❤️

Pudichirundha vote and comment pannunga🙌❤️