32

Siddharth: Hey, enna sound nu paaru...

Shivani had a known smile on her face. Baskar too guessed who it was.
Those who went out came limping in with wounds on their face.

Siddharth: Enna da? Adi vaangitu vanthrukinga?....

A light was seen in the distance. He saw a figure walking alone and wondered who it was. Shivani's eyes beamed with tears. Siddharth noticed her expression and confirmed that it was Arjun.

Siddharth: Arjun....

Arjun kicked the man in front of him and stood in front of Siddharth. Rakshan followed him. Siddharth could see the anger in his eyes at her separation for the past two days.

Arjun: Shivani enge?

His eyes scanned the whole room. He couldn't find her.

Arjun: Shivani enga da?

He asked grabbing his shirt. Rakshan got hold of him and asked him to be quiet.

Rakshan: Iru machan, naa poi paakuren..

Siddharth stopped him.

Rakshan: Macha, anniku vaangunathu pathala pola... Nee michatha kuduthutu iru.. naa poi thangachi ya kootitu varen....

He went inside searching her. There, Shivani was peeking through the door to see her husband. When she saw Rakshan, she ran and hugged him.

Rakshan: Bayapadatha ma.. adhaan naanga vanthutom la..

Shivani: Anna, avaru enga?

Rakshan: Naa inga oruthan irukkene... enna pathi kettaya?

Shivani: Anna, sollu naa...

Rakshan: Nee vaa, naa solren...

They went to the room where they were fighting. As Siddharth scorned her, he was in the peak of anger. So he started beating him. As he learnt martial arts, it was easy for him to defend him. But he didn't beat him to death. Blood oozed out from corner of his lips. Siddharth didn't expect him to be this strong. Shivani was so happy that he came only for her. Her love towards him increased that day. She admired how he fought. The messed up hair and the drops of sweat made him look hotter than usual. He sensed a gaze on him and turned to see Shivani looking at him meticulously.
He winked at her and she came out of the trance and blushed. Rakshan saw both of them and facepalmed himself.

Rakshan: Ma, vaa ma Avan sanda potu mudikatum... Aprom maathi maathi paathupingalaam...

Arjun glared at him.

Rakshan: Manna, unga nallathukku thaan solren...

Siddharth was a silent spectator between them. He couldn't land a single blow on him. He knew that he wouldn't win against him. So he decided to surrender.

Siddharth: Enna manichiru, Achu...

Arjun: Ivlo seekrama mannipu kekra aal kedaiyathe ivan...

Atha enkitta illa.. ava kitta kelu..

He pointed Shivani who was a silent spectator throughout the fight.

Siddharth: Enna manichiru...

He looked at her but she turned away.

Shivani: Mmm.. manichuten...

Intha Arjun yen ipdi panran.. avana angaye kollama enna mannika vera solran.Cha...

She rushed to the car with Rakshan.
Arjun was confused with her behaviour.

Arjun: Seri, Siddharth Naa varen.. and indha maari marupadiyum ethavathu pannanum nu nenakatha... Azhichruven...

And, antha amma kitta poi sollu... Vayasana kaalathula ethukku intha vela nu... Varen Sid...

Siddharth was startled for a second. How did he know that Rekha was the one who gave idea?

Siddharth: Baskar..

Baskar: Sir...

Siddharth: Rekha aunty ku phone podunga...

----

In the car,

Arjun: Shivu...

She turned away.

Arjun: Dei, enna prechana nu ketu solra....

Rakshan: Aala vidra... Naa cab ethaachum pudichu poikuren... Neenga rendu perum kelambunga..

Shivani: Paathu poitu vaanga ney...

Arjun: Inga thirumbi enna paaru ma..

Shivani: Paaka maaten...

Arjun: Naa unna kaapathirkene... Adhukku gift varum nu paatha, un mudhuga paaka vekkura...

He pouted.

Shivani: Oh.. Nee panna velaiku unaku gift vera tharuvaangala?

Arjun: Naa apdi enna thaan pannen?

Shivani: Antha Siddharth ah angaye kollama, mannichu viduringa... Neenga enna Gandhiji ya? Non violence follow panna?

Arjun: Madam thaane mannichu vitteenga... And non violence laa naa follow pannalaye.. Avan vaai kizhiyura varikum adichen la...

And naa unna romba miss pannen.. Indha rendu naal nee illana epdi irukkum nu vaazhnthu paathuten... Romba kodumaiya irunthuchu..

He hugged her. She reciprocated.

Shivani: Naa romba bayanthuten theriyuma.. En Kai, vaai laam katti vechrunthaanga...

Arjun: Inimel naa sollama engayum pogatha.. and apdi poganum na, Enna kootitu po.. Seriya?

Immediately, he placed his lips on hers and hot tears flowed down her cheeks. She knew that day that he will be there all the time to protect her, inspite of the difficulties.

-----

Author's note: Hi guysss ❤️
Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga 😁
And Thankyou for 10K reads❤️

Pudichirundha vote and comment pannunga 🙌❤️