25

This chapter revolves around the past of Siddharth and Arjun.

Hope you like it!

----

Arjun: Siddharth...

He heard a loud laugh on the other side.

Siddharth: Paravalaye... Easy ah kandupudichite... Munna sonna maari un company ah bathrama paathuko. Yevanavadhu kothitu poira poran. Bye Achu...

He cut the call. Arjun was irritated to the core. Meanwhile, Rakshan came inside with a cover.

Rakshan: Arjun, naa unaku milkshake vaangitu vanthruken. Strawberry.. Intha eduthuko.

Arjun: Dei, olunga poiru, sema gaandula irukken.

Rakshan: Thappana time la correct ah vanten oh...

Arjun: Apdi ella illa, ukkaru..

Rakshan: Yen da, moodout la irukka pola..

Arjun: Aama da, Avan phone pannirnthan.

Rakshan: Evan?

Arjun: Siddharth...

Rakshan: Siddharth yaaru?.. Siddharth Abhimanyu va?

He started humming the song. Arjun glared at him. He took the nearby glass and went to break his head.

Rakshan: Dei.. En thala da...

Arjun: Amaidhiya ukkandhuru. Mandai ya odachura poren.

He sat on the chair with a thud. Rakshan saw a new Arjun in front of him. In a fraction of second, he prayed several Gods to escape from him.

Rakshan: Yedhuva irundhalum pesi theethukalam da...

He adjusted his shirt and sat keeping his palm on his chin.

-------

---: Sir, neenga yen ipdi panringa?

Siddharth: Naa enna pannen?

---: Arjun romba nallavar sir.

Siddharth: Baskar, idhu enga family problem. Neenga onnu kurukka varadhinga, ok?...

Baskar: Avar kittaye oru naal nee maatuva. Appo irukku...

Siddharth: Yenna moraikuringa?... Ponga poi velaya paarunga..

Baskar sighed and went.

Siddharth, the son of Kumar and Latha share same great grandfather with Arjun. Kumar is the CEO of Latha Industries while Latha is a housewife. Siddharth was born with a silver spoon. So, he need not work hard to establish his own empire. He didn't even try to take his company to the next level. His great grandfather, before his death, shared his property to both of his sons, not equally. He shared most of his property to the son of his first wife, Arumugam and the remaining to the second one's son, Rathnavelu. As Rathnavelu respected his father much, he didn't ask for the property.But his son, Kumar wanted the property. He wanted to take revenge opposite Krishnan and his family, but he had some financial crisis. So he decided not to oppose them till they were financially stable. But Siddharth was out of the box. After hearing the news of Arjun sworn in ceremony, Siddharth could not keep quiet. He wanted to demolish his entire career and wanted to make their company no.1. When Krishnan was in the position, he tried several times to conquer their territory but Krishnan didn't allow that. Now, he is targetting Arjun because he was new to the club.

Arjun: Raksha, antha Ankita matter enna aachu?

Rakshan: Ava innum namma company la dhaan irukka...

Arjun: Ava yaaruko information kudukkura... Athu yaaru nu kandupidikanum... Maybe athu naa nenaikra aal ah kooda irukkalam..

And athu theriyura varaikum ava namma company la ye irukkatum.

Rakshan: Seri da, naa paathukren...

-----

Author's note: Hi guysss ❤️
Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga 😁

Pudichirundha vote and comment pannunga 🙌 ❤️